Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So most men are ok with the "Chad take all" system where women can't stand men with any flaw and only go after the top tier?

Fighting in and of itself is not equal there is a winner and a loser. The loser usually suffers more than the victor.
The point is - nobody can be a winner forever, everyone completely lose in some moment, someone when born, someone when die, but this still not worth it.

most men live in a prison that they cannot perceive

this system is shit. In bible it says EVERY MAN deserves 1 WOMEN.
Is that in quran or Christian Bible? I'm looking for that lifefuel in the Bible but I can't find the verse

Is that in quran or Christian Bible? I'm looking for that lifefuel in the Bible but I can't find the verse

The old testament clearly allows polygamy and that's why it's also practiced by Jews.

The new testament is not very clear about polygamy, some christians believe it's allowed but the majority of christians believe in monogamy.

The Quran clearly states that polygamy is allowed (only up to 4 wives).

Many prophets had polygamous marriage and thus is this the way of the prophets, polygamy however will not work under a democracy or liberal society. It only works under a theocratic society in which single moms and divorced moms have no real value and their only way to survive is to mary a guy no matter what his background is.

The old testament clearly allows polygamy and that's why it's also practiced by Jews.

The new testament is not very clear about polygamy, some christians believe it's allowed but the majority of christians believe in monogamy.

The Quran clearly states that polygamy is allowed (only up to 4 wives).

Many prophets had polygamous marriage and thus is this the way of the prophets, polygamy however will not work under a democracy or liberal society. It only works under a theocratic society in which single moms and divorced moms have no real value and their only way to survive is to mary a guy no matter what his background is.
I don't want polygamous marriage. I just want the "every man deserve 1 woman" myth become true. That hope might be too high to be implemented in this matriarchal cucked society

I don't want polygamous marriage. I just want the "every man deserve 1 woman" myth become true. That hope might be too high to be implemented in this matriarchal cucked society

That's not possible, we live in a liberal democracy where 1 guy has the rights to have 200 fuck partners at the same time resulting in total chaos in the pussy distribution market. We incels are a symptom of this problem!

Most people do whatever the rest of people do. Doesn't matter how unfair it is.

Most men have a naive belief in fairness and hope, and believe that things are pretty much as they should be.

Throughout human history and pre-history a harem culture has been pretty common, so evidently most men will tolerate it.

I never read the bible. Just my dad told me that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back