Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So many things that i cant control

caninemane60

caninemane60

Recruit
★★★★
Next to being ugly, i was blessed with being poor. My fucking parents decided to have me even tho they didnt have No plans about how they will make money and raise me. So i have always grown Up with less than others. I saved Up 500$ over the last 3 years skipping school lunches just to get money, just so my dad can tell me that i am not allowed to spend it, and that i should save it for darker times. All because he is a low iq lazy dog. I never chose to be born. Poor, mentally ill and ugly. I won at literally nothing. I cant find happiness. Lazy parents who only care for their own comfort, while my lonely ass is rotting getting bullied whenever i leave my house. I cant wait to betabux in this shithole country where even if i got a top tier job i would live like a lower middle class first world country family. No winning in this life. A normie life to me is luxury. A girlfriend, a normal amount of money, friends, good mental health. It's all i want. But i will never achieve any of it. If i was at least normie looking but im fucking ugly, if i was at least talented at something. I cant be happy even tho im trying. Everyone around me seems so happy, why couldnt i have been one of them.

Yeah, being low income on top of being ugly sucks ass.

A normie life to me is luxury. A girlfriend, a normal amount of money, friends, good mental health. It's all i want. But i will never achieve any of it.
:yes: family holds you back the most.

damn we are same to quite a degree, you curry too?