Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

so many sexy girls around..

• Thread starter Jihad's my cope
  • Start date
J

Jihad's my cope

Banned
-
every time I go out, there are sexy girls everywhere. I turn around and there cute babes everywhere. I try to act alpha and give them no attention, but sometimes it's hard. sometimes the girls are so fucking beautiful. I just can't stop staring.

discuss

I never stare at girls, because I am blackpilled and I learned my lesson.

I actively avoid looking at them

Jockcel said:
I never stare at girls, because I am blackpilled and I learned my lesson.

The worst feeling is when you find 70% of girls your age attractive but know that none of them will ever be attracted to you.

mm yes, even ugly girls makes my dick and brain wet

I mean, what can yo do? You are an incel but you're still a man attracted to them, it's the way nature works. Unfortunately for you, they are never going to lust for your face.

I look them square in the eye and do the Tim Allen grunt from Home Improvement.

https://youtu.be/KnsiZOJjfUg

VST said:
The worst feeling is when you find 70% of girls your age attractive but know that none of them will ever be attracted to you.

this. They always look disgusted by me if i look at them.

Yes.. I used to fap on memories too

I just lower my gaze, no point at staring at something you can't get

On the weekend I was sitting in the small sauna at the local pool. I sat alone on the high bench and 2 elderly men sat on the low bench in front of me. An Asian cutie in a 2 piece swimsuit came in and went up to the high bench, sitting just a foot away from me. Generally I can be quite "numb" to the presence of attractive females because I've learned long ago that nothing will ever happen with them, but with this girl having so much skin exposed and being so fucking close it was hard not to think about touching her. I HATE that frustrated longing feeling that never gets satisfied. I wanted to leave but was too afraid to move because with the 2 old fat guys in front of me blocking my way, I'd have to squeeze past the girl to get out. So I just sat there like a pathetic fool, trying to keep my head locked facing forward and hoping for her to go away.

Accept your fate in life and you won't look at them again.