Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So many of you can't rate

NTbutcel

NTbutcel

Banned
-
I mean so many of you overrate men. Like just recently I saw a post with a dude talking about his chad cousin. The "chad" cousin was at best normie. Other posts as well talk about how often they see chad and "wow chads at the beach", but it doesn't even make any sense. Chads are like 0.2% of the population, in a city they aren't supposed to be as common. The only true Chad I personally know is my cousin. The chads people here seem to see are either HTN or Chadlite.

You don't get a vote on how attractive men are.

You know having a foid as your pfp is looked down upon here, it's even against the rules.
She kind of looks like a tranny, is it fine if she passes as a tranny?

I mean so many of you overrate men. Like just recently I saw a post with a dude talking about his chad cousin. The "chad" cousin was at best normie. Other posts as well talk about how often they see chad and "wow chads at the beach", but it doesn't even make any sense. Chads are like 0.2% of the population, in a city they aren't supposed to be as common. The only true Chad I personally know is my cousin. The chads people here seem to see are either HTN or Chadlite.
I actually can’t rate men cuz I’m not a faggot,I can rate girls tho

Who cares it's gay anyways.

Why do you have a sheboon as your pfp?

You don't get a vote on how attractive men are.
Exactly. This thread would make sense if we were talking about women and guys do rate foids all over the place. But a major difference between the sexes is the women are almost all in agreement on the top tier men. Your opinion doesnt matter one bit.

Ive noticed that here on .Is they will call ugly motherfuckers chads and over on looksmax they will say “it is over” for 10/10 gigachads

i dont get how you can even rate men
for me guys look normal or ugly

Exactly. This thread would make sense if we were talking about women and guys do rate foids all over the place. But a major difference between the sexes is the women are almost all in agreement on the top tier men. Your opinion doesnt matter one bit.
Yes we say top tier men, but I often times people confuse these "top tier men" to be chads when instead they are HTN. Like they see a good looking HTN get thirst on by women but think they are chad.

Well it helps to know where you stand in terms of attractiveness.

I did and now I changed it.
Yeah I'm incel out of 10. But okay.

I just wanna understand the thought process behind why you had that pfp in the first place.

Ive noticed that here on .Is they will call ugly motherfuckers chads and over on looksmax they will say “it is over” for 10/10 gigachads
Yeah I dont go on Looksmax because most of them are retarded.
Yeah I'm incel out of 10. But okay.

I just wanna understand the thought process behind why you had that pfp in the first place.
Shes a chick I thirst for. I also think that way the pfp would make my posts a lil click baity tbh.

Foids are even pickier when it comes to rating.

I have problems rating foids.

XD

Gigachad: top 0.2%
Chad: top 5%
Chadlite: top 15%
HTN: top 30%

Pisses me off when retards say a slightly above avg guy is a chad.

Gigachad: top 0.2%
Chad: top 5%
Chadlite: top 15%
HTN: top 30%

Pisses me off when retards say a slightly above avg guy is a chad.
Not really. Im guessing your using the Okcupid thing about top 20%. The actual rating would be upper end of MTN top 22%, Top 6% upper end of HTN, top 3% being chadlites and less then 0% being chads. Even the pictures they provided made sense. Most men are Normie and below.

Not really. Im guessing your using the Okcupid thing about top 20%. The actual rating would be upper end of MTN top 22%, Top 6% upper end of HTN, top 3% being chadlites and less then 0% being chads. Even the pictures they provided made sense. Most men are Normie and below.
Top 6% guy isn’t gonna be a HTN. He won’t be in the “normie” range. He will stand out, that’s a borderline chad as it is, you don’t need to be literal human perfection to be a chad.

Top 6% guy isn’t gonna be a HTN. He won’t be in the “normie” range. He will stand out, that’s a borderline chad as it is, you don’t need to be literal human perfection to be a chad.
I didn't make this but a very smartcel kind of converted the scale into numbers. This is from the Okcupid scale. So like a 7/10 man is 1/30 men. Which makes sense realistically.

Yes we say top tier men, but I often times people confuse these "top tier men" to be chads when instead they are HTN. Like they see a good looking HTN get thirst on by women but think they are chad.
To be fair theres not much difference between htn and chad. Both mog us.

Pretty much. Id love to be MTN tho, I might be able to with surgery. Tho im 5'4 so there thats.
If you’re 5’4 then even with a terachad face you still wouldn’t be seen as a normie

If you’re 5’4 then even with a terachad face you still wouldn’t be seen as a normie
I atleast wanna be happy with my face and realise that I have done my best. Prove to Bluepilled cucks that height matters a lot. Especially below 5'9.

Chad is 0.00000000000001% of the population.

I am the best rater here

Chads are anyone who can easily get girls. And I see chads all around me so it's way more than that prob like at least 20% of men out there are chads.

There are some slayers which dont even have to move to get girls. when they die, girls sneak in merges to fuck their dead corpse

I know. :feelskek: You should come to the Netherlands, there are many Berbers here. They are from the Rif mountains though.
Moroccan mogs Algerians. Especially chaouis. You want me to commit sepukku? Jfl.

Moroccan mogs Algerians. Especially chaouis. You want me to commit sepukku? Jfl.
Aren't you the same people, just separated by a border? What are Chaouis?

Aren't you the same people, just separated by a border? What are Chaouis?
No. Different tribes. Different looks. Chaoui like me are moslty berber with dark hair and dark eyes but with pale skin. We don't fit the brown stereotype and we live mostly in cold areas. Chaoui means a shepherd. Because we live off animals like goats.

Moroccans have many berbers who mixed with arabs unlike us. They mog us in terms of popularity amongst cumskins. Their women are hotter. They're more recognised than us. Etc. I'll be just another pale shitskin in Europe. Moroccans are at least exotic and brown.

niggas will call him normie

View attachment 453013
Kek

Over for giga chads theory
Chads are anyone who can easily get girls. And I see chads all around me so it's way more than that prob like at least 20% of men out there are chads.

There are some slayers which dont even have to move to get girls. when they die, girls sneak in merges to fuck their dead corpse
Agreed. Idk where this whole “chad is only 0.2% of men” comes from. Chad is at least 15-20% of us

I am autistic, but I can still look at faces and their detail just fine.

Concerning incels, they are usually autistic and so can't really look at the detail of faces. Much less remember them. So they have difficulty rating.

Concerning lookism.net, most are jealous HTNs or Chadlites when they look at an actual full-blown Chad or GigaChad.

Kek

Over for giga chads theory

Agreed. Idk where this whole “chad is only 0.2% of men” comes from. Chad is at least 15-20% of us
That just means you havent seen what men look like on tinder.

That just means you havent seen what men look like on tinder.
What? I’ve been on tinder before and seen the guys. What are you on about?

What? I’ve been on tinder before and seen the guys. What are you on about?
Most guys are subhuman on tinder. Only a small fraction are even HTN and chadlite.

I think it's usually the ethnics that can't rate. Many of them seem to think any white normie with a gf is chad.
Tbh any man in the top 10-15% can probably lead girls on and pump and dump over and over if they have the motivation for it. The number of legit chad slayers though is much rarer.

Last edited: