Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So many missed opportunities

• Thread starter Deleted member 41431
  • Start date
Deleted member 41431

Deleted member 41431

Self-banned
-
I'm sure I will still receive many 'fakecel' comments.

But because these didn't progress into any romantic experience, I don't think it'll be against the rules for me to write about it.

Maybe it's the nofap or the extreme loneliness I feel at school that's been making me ruminate nonstop about moments in the past that could have led to my ascension.

But due to a combination of high-inhib, lack of awareness, and unlucky timing, I missed these opportunities that could have completely changed my life trajectory.

//

Freshman year of high school:
I already discussed in previous thread the time a childhood friend (8/10 rice noodle) stayed at my house for a week and confessed her crush on me to my sister. I fantasized daily about fucking her but didn't know she also liked me back. She was in an unstable household (violent and abusive step-mother) and was conflicted over her dad, who was trying to save his new marriage instead of taking the side of his daughter. Imagine how it would feel to fuck that prime JB pussy and be the only male figure in her life one to comfort her. My parents were also very close with her dad, and all of them have somewhat jokingly tried to arrange a marriage between us since we were kids.

Sophomore year of high school:
A girl in my band class (3/10 face, 5/10 body, SEA noodle) started to make up excuses like needing help on algebra so she could sit next to me and chat me up. During one of our band trips, she made an effort to bump into me as we were going around the theme park in between our performances. She even called me randomly over a summer asking about our summer reading assignments. It was so obvious that she wanted to hang out and 'study together' but I was legit oblivious at the time. I ended up ignoring her advances like an autist and eventually she gave up. By the time I realized my mistakes and developed an interest in her, it was already too late.

Freshman year of college:
I was a pianist and accompanied a violinist (petite 5/10 noodle with a tight body). After I graduated and was talking with one of my classmates I used to play League with, he said that apparently this girl told him that I had rejected her. Which still confuses me to this day because I don't remember her ever asking me out or making any romantic advances towards me. I had a shitty Windows Phone at the time so maybe I somehow missed a text or message.
All those hours we spent together alone in the practice rooms, sneeking glances at her tight ass, and I didn't make a single move.

Junior year of college:
I was having hotpot with a group of rices, and one of the Chang-lites invited some foids to join us. There was a noodle that kept trying to talk to me and ask me questions. She was super fit, 7/10 overall. She was wearing these tight leggings and I couldn't keep my eyes off the outline of her pussy whenever she stood up. A few weeks later, my Chang-lite friend asked me if that noodle had ever contacted me over break. Apparently, she told him that I was 'cute' but since I had 0 social media she wasn't able to find me.

//

Now I'm a virgin about to turn 25. Foids my age have locked down Chads or betabuxx and are getting married, and most are already starting to show their age. I am an outcast in my program and have no social circle. Even the people I have tried to reach out to eventually find out how much of a loser I am and then distance themselves from me and stop inviting me to events. I've lost most of my inhib these days, but what's the use now. I've always been behind the curve, figuring out things too late. I didn't realize how important it was to capitalize on opportunities. I didn't realize how few and how fleeting those chances could be.

It's truly over for me.

I already discussed in previous thread the time a childhood friend (8/10 rice noodle) stayed at my house for a week and confessed her crush on me to my sister. I fantasized daily about fucking her but didn't know she also liked me back. She was in an unstable household (violent and abusive step-mother) and was conflicted over her dad, who was trying to save his new marriage instead of taking the side of his daughter. Imagine how it would feel to fuck that prime JB pussy and be the only male figure in her life one to comfort her. My parents were also very close with her dad, and all of them have somewhat jokingly tried to arrange a marriage between us since we were kids.

Yes. My half-cousin and I were once very close. She would sleep in my room with me. I felt anxious when it was time for her to leave.

you definitely are a depressed brocel, my dude

I guess I’ve had a few chances, nothing really blatant, just girls showing interest trying to talk to me. Was too high inhib and quiet to do anything and still am tbh in my mid 20’s. I’m getting so close to the rope tbh, holy fuck there is literally no hope now :feelsohgod:

I might have cyclothymia or something. It comes and goes. But I am still functional.
at this rate, you won't be functional so please bro... take care of yourself :feelsseriously:

Same, I didn't act quick enough to keep the girl's interest in me. A couple of months ago, I was talking to a foid and she seemed to want to know me better, I fucked it up. :fuk:

Same, I didn't act quick enough to keep the girl's interest in me. A couple of months ago, I was talking to a foid and she seemed to want to know me better, I fucked it up. :fuk:
It's been 3 years since my last IOI so it's over for me. But that's pretty recent. How did you fuck it up? Maybe there's still hope.

Incel Trait: You misinterpret any instance of a girl being nice to you, or even barely tolerating you as romantic interest

Not saying that’s what happened to you (I don’t know what those girls were thinking), but it’s just some fuel for thought. Absolutely brutal either way.

I mean think about it, imagine if you knew that you actually had an opportunity to ascend. A true opportunity to solve your biggest problems was handed to you, and somehow you screwed it all up. That’s literally one of, if not the most brutal thing I can possibly imagine. It’s way worse than never having a chance at all. To know you were this close, but yet you wasted a literal “once in a lifetime opportunity” gifted from the heavens above. You literally threw it all away, a free golden ticket to relive you of your biggest stress. Then realizing afterwards and facing the consequences, long after it was too late. Brutal, just brutal. If that happened to me I would obsess over it 24/7 and never be able to forget that regret.

at this rate, you won't be functional so please bro... take care of yourself :feelsseriously:
At my lowest point I was still grinding away 4.0s in my premed classes while suicidal and I'm not anywhere near that low these days so I think I'll manage. It's more that I can no longer tolerate normies and NTs while being in a social environment at school. Glad tomorrow's the weekend so I can reset and recharge.

Incel Trait: You misinterpret any instance of a girl being nice to you, or even barely tolerating you as romantic interest
If it was my own account of the signals I received, or my own interpretation of them, I could understand that you might think this way.

I mean think about it, imagine if you knew that you actually had an opportunity to ascend. A true opportunity to solve your biggest problems was handed to you, and somehow you screwed it all up. That’s literally one of, if not the most brutal thing I can possibly imagine. It’s way worse than never having a chance at all. To know you were this close, but yet you wasted a literal “once in a lifetime opportunity” gifted from the heavens above. You literally threw it all away, a free golden ticket to relive you of your biggest stress. Then realizing afterwards and facing the consequences, long after it was too late. Brutal, just brutal. If that happened to me I would obsess over it 24/7 and never be able to forget that regret.
But because I had evidence from a third party that the girls confessed their attraction towards me (ex: the girl who told my sister, or the one who told my chang friend), I think I truly did have a chance to ascend. Of course the chances would still have been slim, since if I was Chad the signals would be so obvious as to be impossible to miss.

It is extremely brutal though. And if I continue to ruminate I will lose my mind.

It is extremely brutal though. And if I continue to ruminate I will lose my mind.
I wish you peace and prosperity brocel. Your situation literally sounds like a living hell to me. :cryfeels:

At my lowest point I was still grinding away 4.0s in my premed classes while suicidal and I'm not anywhere near that low these days so I think I'll manage. It's more that I can no longer tolerate normies and NTs while being in a social environment at school. Glad tomorrow's the weekend so I can reset and recharge.
that reset and recharge needs way longer than just a fucking weekend my dude

you should just escape it all

i can relate a lot to this post. however, i want to add one thing. girls intrest is very rarely upheld, because their intrest reaches only as far as the next best chad..it is ever fleeting and changing, its insanely hard to keep a girl from cheating or losing intrest in you unless you re quite popular, cuessessful and goodlooking.. so you shouldnt be too hard on yourself..we likely never stood a chance to begin with..

i can relate a lot to this post. however, i want to add one thing. girls intrest is very rarely upheld, because their intrest reaches only as far as the next best chad..it is ever fleeting and changing, its insanely hard to keep a girl from cheating or losing intrest in you unless you re quite popular, cuessessful and goodlooking.. so you shouldnt be too hard on yourself..we likely never stood a chance to begin with..
Agree, even if I did manage to ascend then, I wouldn't have been able to keep her longer than a few months, especially an above-average college noodlefoid. Maybe the only true ascension would've been with my childhood foid friend, through an actual arranged marriage by our families.

These girls were not into you.
You never had chances.
But if you're a total loser, it's easy to misinterpret girls being nice to you with girls being into you.

Everyone should tell their fakecel story today no-one will believe it. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: :feelswhat:

My only chances were when I was 12. I mogged every other 12 year old boy in my grade facially and height doesnt really matter at that age, but I screwed up with girls multiple times and it’s over now.

Trucel Trait: never having any girl show interest in you, unlucky OP.

These girls were not into you.
You never had chances.
But if you're a total loser, it's easy to misinterpret girls being nice to you with girls being into you.
It's not all black and white

what are your copes?

Yeah this is fakecel alert big time @Ray thoughts?

Ever considered something where you release endorphins? Biking, hiking, boxing, etc?
I’ve always hated physical activity since I was a teen. Maybe I just don’t get that endorphin high from exercise to make me want to do it. I still eat healthy though so I’m not overweight.

I’ve always hated physical activity since I was a teen. Maybe I just don’t get that endorphin high from exercise to make me want to do it. I still eat healthy though so I’m not overweight.
Fuckk man I wish I could have a lean frame. I am willing to put in so much commitment to physicality but I have excess skin from weight loss a couple years ago. Luckily as soon as I get it removed I'm gonna commit a structured routine

I have also had some same experiences. Perhaps the girls were intrested and I never acted because I was/is extremely shy to even look at their eyes. Anyway, It's over for all of us that's why we all are here to cope with our lonely and miserable lives.

I have also had some same experiences. Perhaps the girls were intrested and I never acted because I was/is extremely shy to even look at their eyes. Anyway, It's over for all of us that's why we all are here to cope with our lonely and miserable lives.
Same. It's fucking ovER, too hard to cope tbh ngl.

I'm sure I will still receive many 'fakecel' comments.

But because these didn't progress into any romantic experience, I don't think it'll be against the rules for me to write about it.

Maybe it's the nofap or the extreme loneliness I feel at school that's been making me ruminate nonstop about moments in the past that could have led to my ascension.

But due to a combination of high-inhib, lack of awareness, and unlucky timing, I missed these opportunities that could have completely changed my life trajectory.

//

Freshman year of high school:

Sophomore year of high school:
A girl in my band class (3/10 face, 5/10 body, SEA noodle) started to make up excuses like needing help on algebra so she could sit next to me and chat me up. During one of our band trips, she made an effort to bump into me as we were going around the theme park in between our performances. She even called me randomly over a summer asking about our summer reading assignments. It was so obvious that she wanted to hang out and 'study together' but I was legit oblivious at the time. I ended up ignoring her advances like an autist and eventually she gave up. By the time I realized my mistakes and developed an interest in her, it was already too late.

Freshman year of college:
I was a pianist and accompanied a violinist (petite 5/10 noodle with a tight body). After I graduated and was talking with one of my classmates I used to play League with, he said that apparently this girl told him that I had rejected her. Which still confuses me to this day because I don't remember her ever asking me out or making any romantic advances towards me. I had a shitty Windows Phone at the time so maybe I somehow missed a text or message.
All those hours we spent together alone in the practice rooms, sneeking glances at her tight ass, and I didn't make a single move.

Junior year of college:
I was having hotpot with a group of rices, and one of the Chang-lites invited some foids to join us. There was a noodle that kept trying to talk to me and ask me questions. She was super fit, 7/10 overall. She was wearing these tight leggings and I couldn't keep my eyes off the outline of her pussy whenever she stood up. A few weeks later, my Chang-lite friend asked me if that noodle had ever contacted me over break. Apparently, she told him that I was 'cute' but since I had 0 social media she wasn't able to find me.

//

Now I'm a virgin about to turn 25. Foids my age have locked down Chads or betabuxx and are getting married, and most are already starting to show their age. I am an outcast in my program and have no social circle. Even the people I have tried to reach out to eventually find out how much of a loser I am and then distance themselves from me and stop inviting me to events. I've lost most of my inhib these days, but what's the use now. I've always been behind the curve, figuring out things too late. I didn't realize how important it was to capitalize on opportunities. I didn't realize how few and how fleeting those chances could be.

It's truly over for me.
Good grief, as HopeCopeRope, I got banned for admitting to way less than ur GrAY ass just confessed to :feelswhat: