Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So many hookers walking the streets tonight

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I went into the part of town where hookers congregate. Holy shit there were so many of them out. Most looked pretty good too aside from a couple fatties. I should be fucking them but I’m too much of a scared anxious incel. I really hate myself.

I wish there were hookers in my town :feelsbadman:

It's society's fault for you hating yourself.

You know what to do

Tfw can't even hookermaxx

I drove to where hookers are in my city one night. They were all really trashy looking. It was more of a visit to the midnight zoo. Wouldn't even want one of those animals in my car.

But since you do - let me ask you - aren't you concerned about police? Street hookers are probably the most legally risky. Followed by incalls. Outcalls are almost zero risk.
No not worried about police. Police in my city have much more important things to do than intrude in the sex lives of 2 consenting adults. Not saying they would never, but they are just understaffed and have bigger priorities. Plus I’m an incel, who cares if I get arrested. I will just be released with a slap on the wrist.

I worry about STD.