Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel So many foids at my work

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
And i will never get too fuck any of them i have too be around them 24/7 and I dont get too stick my dick in them just get too fap when I get home it sucks because being around young foids raises T and makes you horny as shit :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Imagine ingesting enough soy to believe that foids belong in the workplace

Imagine ingesting enough soy to believe that foids belong in the workplace
working with them is enough to blackpill you enough to believe that they don't. All I think about is fucking them

working with them is enough to blackpill you enough to believe that they don't. All I think about is fucking them
Do they work as much as the guys? Or do they spend their days chatting and pretending to work by doing various barely useful tasks?

Do they work as much as the guys? Or do they spend their days chatting and pretending to work by doing various barely useful tasks?
they are cashiers they dont have to do fuck all and you can hear them laughing and screaming from the other side of the store

I’m working at a male dominated field. I’ve heard horror stories about how they fuck any chad/chad-lite here. One middle aged chad here ruined his marriage because he fucked a 18 year old trainee.

seems like torture

I’m working at a male dominated field. I’ve heard horror stories about how they fuck any chad/chad-lite here. One middle aged chad here ruined his marriage because he fucked a 18 year old trainee.
This makes me really sad. The fact that a 30-40 year old gets to fuck 18 year old pussy. Brutal and depressive af.

Any jbs like at my work? That’s suifuel reminding me what I missed out on in my teenage years.

Cum in their morning coffee in gta 5 modded on pc

This makes me really sad. The fact that a 30-40 year old gets to fuck 18 year old pussy. Brutal and depressive af.
That's not the problem here. The problem is, that they are married.

no females at my workplace btw. When you think about sex in workplace, your work is not stressing enough.

That's not the problem here. The problem is, that they are married.

no females at my workplace btw. When you think about sex in workplace, your work is not stressing enough.
Why is the problem that they’re married? You think you’d be able to fuck them anyways if they weren’t ? JFL

Why is the problem that they’re married? You think you’d be able to fuck them anyways if they weren’t ? JFL
They? The husbands? I am not gay.
And it is a problem because it is wicked adulterous. And that's is nothing I envy, even with Gigastacy (not that I am always free of the temptation thereof)

They? The husbands? I am not gay.
And it is a problem because it is wicked adulterous. And that's is nothing I envy, even with Gigastacy (not that I am always free of the temptation thereof)
No, what I meant is, why do you care that they’re married. It’s not like the girls would fuck you if they weren’t.

And i will never get too fuck any of them i have too be around them 24/7 and I dont get too stick my dick in them just get too fap when I get home it sucks because being around young foids raises T and makes you horny as shit :feelsclown::feelsclown:

It was so weird I remember at my job literally EVERY fucking foid had a bf, even the smelly obese smoker one that always stole food. Yet not a single guy had a gf there. Even the tall dudes

You want to know whats more suicidefuel? Having a new co-worker, who is a tall chad in your department that you have to train. The following week, he blackpills you on getting invited to a bar with your foid co-workers and showing you racy text messages and IG posts on his phone that he received from the foids. He then invites you to go with him to a bar lounge to meet with the foid co-workers but he breaks the news that the foids don't want you to come, he shows you a group text converation on WhatsApp as proof of the foids disapproval of you meeting up at the bar.

work in electrical installation, literally zero foids to work with which is definitely a good thing.

You want to know whats more suicidefuel? Having a new co-worker, who is a tall chad in your department that you have to train. The following week, he blackpills you on getting invited to a bar with your foid co-workers and showing you racy text messages and IG posts on his phone that he received from the foids. He then invites you to go with him to a bar lounge to meet with the foid co-workers but he breaks the news that the foids don't want you to come, he shows you a group text converation on WhatsApp as proof of the foids disapproval of you meeting up at the bar.
Funniest part i bet all my coworkers are in a whatsapp group and im probably not invited

No, what I meant is, why do you care that they’re married. It’s not like the girls would fuck you if they weren’t.
Ok, the girl was never married I think. But the 40 year old guy. And when he wouldn't be married to another wife it would still be fornication. Both scenarios do not interfere with my life, but it is immoral and nothing I envy.

IKR wtf. Literally ever nigger teen ive met has a girlfriend

JBB in USA and JBP in the UK is real asf

I just saw this foid with a fat ass at work and it sucks. Some 6’4 gigachad hits that on the regular and im stuck masterbating and feeling suicidal because i was born ugly

I just saw this foid with a fat ass at work and it sucks. Some 6’4 gigachad hits that on the regular and im stuck masterbating and feeling suicidal because i was born ugly
You go home and fap While you're chad coworkers cums on the foid workers face