Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So many attractive people posting in the Ratings Megathread.

Grapefruit

Grapefruit

Useless Goddess Lover
★★★★
Makes me hyper aware of my facial faults whenever I open it. :feelsrope:

95% of them are normies, whereas the other 5% are upper-tier normies. Truecels like myself would never post a picture.

Most of the people that post in the "ratings megathread" are inactive users, I think we need a rule that allows people to post their pics after 100+ posts or so? ... or I believe (or under the assumption) that users make alts, just for the purpose to post their pictures, and I guess to hide (or bury down) a bit of their identity's.

Last edited:
I don't condone "outceling", as in having us always argue on whom is more incel (whether ethnics, or manlets, or mentalcels, etc...). But I don't understand why anyone that has no need to be here would like to spend their time here?

I would name a few but they know who they are. They must feed off our energy or something.

rating requests go in the megathread
Should I be here or not? I need to know because I been rejected so many times its depressing. I feel ugly but I dont know if I am or not. I know rating arent allowed but I just want to know if im incel tier or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of them came from watching a youtube video on it and made an account just to get rated

JFL give them a low score and watch them freak out
Should I be here or not? I need to know because I been rejected so many times its depressing. I feel ugly but I dont know if I am or not. I know rating arent allowed but I just want to know if im incel tier or not.
View attachment 20633
you are fat idiot and you have hunter eyes you fucking volcel lose weight and gtfo

View attachment 20633

not bald or deformed just fat, unless you're short

View attachment 20633

can't tell cause you're a fatass but you look manlet enough to definitely be here

very very few active users actually post in the rate thread

of course they could all just be alts of active users to avoid dox but there's no proof for that

View attachment 20633

yeah buddy welcome home

View attachment 20633
you are fat and your nose is kind of fat looking too but otherwise average looking.
I'm 6'1 Feels Bad Man... Still a Manlet
WTF 6'1" is good height.... ahhhh mentalcel now it makes sense

View attachment 20633

You are in the same category as me.
Fat, hunter eyes, manlet.

I even have the same t-shirt but it says PUMA

That is our problem, you can loose weight but it wont fix your manletism (im 5.47)...

...gymcelling didnt compensate for manletism.

And a normal face isn't enough...you need to be cute.

Your solution is BetaBuxing. Try to have a good income and make as many friends as possible so maybe you will find a woman that wants betabux.

Unemployed female want always betabuxing.

I hate my category because it gave me false hope...i thought i could be a normie.

Do you know those persons that year after year try to be a doctor but they fail always ?

Like when you need 18.5 to go to medical university but year after year they have only 18.3 or 18.4.

Our category is the same. We are a 8/20 or 7/20...we will never be in a normie level 10/20.

There was some guy with a chad jaw lol. I think this site has become a honeypot for normies who hate women or are having a bit of a dry spell as opposed to actual incels

The picture makes an optical ilusion about the distance from the table to your face.

If you are 6.1 you arent a manlet.

Anyway I know incels that have your height.

Your solution is loose weight, you need to become lean...not normal but lean.

Dont increase the tickness your arms in a gym (biceps, triceps) focus in pecs and deltoids.
There are machines in gyms that work pecs and delts without working tricpes and biceps.

Lean + delts/pecs + good income + a lot of female friends to find an unemployed girl for betabuxing.

And open your eyes, dont have them like that all time.

I think more than anything, it is dangerous to post your pics in ratings mega thread. There are so many people (normies) who can access that and put the pics of incels on other platforms. Reason why I have deleted my pics.
Also, what you consider attractive is usually not attractive for femoids as they are approached by chads everyday.

There was some guy with a chad jaw lol. I think this site has become a honeypot for normies who hate women or are having a bit of a dry spell as opposed to actual incels

This!

I'm just a maycel, but I find this phenomenon alarming. It also spreads tons of useless negative energy. Quite frankly, there is a huge difference between an incel and your regular mysogynist. No true incel wants to "hate women". No true incel wants it to be like this. Every incel wants to recieve love and be allowed to love others - that's just the thing, we haven't been fucking allowed to! Every incel wants women to be just like the archetype of womanhood he was born with, and growing up he originally expected to find out there in the real world.

If you're a normal tier redpiller who "muh, I grew up without my dad, I want my dad!", who simply despise foids (there are countless Chads with a really lacklustre and low opinion of women - in fact, it's an environmental disease that comes with the breed - you're no different from them!), go to some fucking puritanistic right wing forum and cultivate your gay hatred for women, macho worship and overly homosexual, daddy worship tendencies. Don't spread your despicable Jihadist filth around here to burden us further! Just GTFO!

95% of them are normies, whereas the other 5% are upper-tier normies. Truecels like myself would never post a picture.
This. Selection bias probably.

You look gay and soyish.
My Test levels are average (700mg/l) so soy is out of the question but yes you are correct... I like Girls and Boys... Also you would be surprised if you heard what my voice sounds like.

I can see why. Some of them have flaws.
If you're mental you'd have some difficulty in life.

Truecels don't post pictures

Why even post pics? Either you know what you´re worth or you´re fake. Normies tring to mog us for being who and what we are. Disgusting and pathetic.

Only whogivesafuc and tellem t are the only gl people in that thread who posts regularly.

Most of the people that post in the "ratings megathread" are inactive users, I think we need a rule that allows people to post their pics after 100+ posts or so? ... or I believe (or under the assumption) that users make alts, just for the purpose to post their pictures, and I guess to hide (or bury down) a bit of their identity's.
im active and posted there lul