Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So many adults project that their lives are great yet seem miserable?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Have you ever noticed this? They SAY they're happy but they don't ACT happy. Like... I never really see them smile.

I just wondered if anyone else notices this about a lot of normies and such. If they're so happy and life is so great, then why don't they ever seem that way?

It's almost as if they don't want other people to know they're miserable.

True, they put on a mask because they won’t to make others worry.

I find the same thing with money. The average income in AUS is AU$1,807.70 a week or 94k a year according to the government, the median is AU$52,338. Assuming none of those numbers are fake, this means that wages aren't normally distributed, so there is a minority of rich people skewing the distribution.

My income is around the mean + the median. According to inequality calculators, I out-earn about 90% of the Australian population.
Yet, when I go outside, I see luxury cars, people spending money, etc, etc. Everyone pretends to be rich.

Where does this money come from? Credit cards? Personal Loans? We have GST tax, income taxes, capital gains tax, etc.

I don't speak to anyone so, wouldn't know. Everyone just puts on a face and pretends anyways

Modernity is making everyone miserable but normies are scared to death of other Normies thinking of them as sad losers so they pretend to be happy and content with clown world.

Modernity is making everyone miserable but normies are scared to death of other Normies thinking of them as sad losers so they pretend to be happy and content with clown world.
Well said. Normscum are cattle.

I don't speak to anyone so, wouldn't know. Everyone just puts on a face and pretends anyways
Download 21

I find the same thing with money. The average income in AUS is AU$1,807.70 a week or 94k a year according to the government, the median is AU$52,338. Assuming none of those numbers are fake, this means that wages aren't normally distributed, so there is a minority of rich people skewing the distribution.

My income is around the mean + the median. According to inequality calculators, I out-earn about 90% of the Australian population.
Yet, when I go outside, I see luxury cars, people spending money, etc, etc. Everyone pretends to be rich.

Where does this money come from? Credit cards? Personal Loans? We have GST tax, income taxes, capital gains tax, etc.
Interesting observations.