Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So, i've tried chadfishing... on TINDER.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
It's not like i never tried to pose as Chad in the past. On MSN, on some lonely chats, on omegle/chatroulette, but then i've stopped.

Now, after years, i've tried it again on Tinder and... holy shit, it's like... 50x times more intense.

I had more than 80 matches in three hours, and the chadfish is not perfect (i'm using a single picture). I could just imagine if that was a legit chad, with 6-7 pictures AND instagram.

I have this bitch that is coming near my home ready to get fucked, and i'll just scry her from above to see if it's really her (if she REALLY comes i will feel a bit bad, it would take her almost an hour from her place).

You can say ANYTHING to them, you can ask them a blowjob and they will accept, or being "offended" but they will try to get the conversation further.

I know, I KNOW that this chad is miles above your average normie (which also has sex sometimes) but this is so fucking brutal that it is sealing for me the last hope that someone like me could be attractive for someone and no, i do not want to be the one that some hambeast settles with.

It's really over, i had no idea it was SO easy for them. Holy shit...

What is up with all the old join date greycels lately.Did the fakecel trolls get a reminder of this site after all the events lately?:feelswhere::feelswhere:

Come on bro...

can you post some screenshots of convos for the lulz?

U aren't fully blackpilled until you chadfished once.

What is up with all the old join date greycels lately.Did the fakecel trolls get a reminder of this site after all the events lately?:feelswhere::feelswhere:

I do not post here really much, also i'm just talking about chadfishing, why would i be trolling someone?

can you post some screenshots of convos for the lulz?

They are not in english language i'm afraid.

I do not post here really much, also i'm just talking about chadfishing, why would i be trolling someone?

They are not in english language i'm afraid.

then maybe you can translate and post them too, if it's not asking too much?

Running like a clockwork. As a Chad you can insult them and type into chat something like "sex pls" and they will give you the number immediatley. Bluepillers will call it cherry-picking. Joke of a people, open your eyes for once.

Post nudes

I do not give them my number ofc, and you cannot send nudes over tinder. How people usually do that? They ask for snapchat/instagram (which i do not have)?

Now, i do not know if the girl is lying or not, but this 21 gorgeous brunette is on her way to my house with a black top and a miniskirt without panties. I live on a really high floor so i can observe her. Holy shit.

I do not give them my number ofc, and you cannot send nudes over tinder. How people usually do that? They ask for snapchat/instagram (which i do not have)?

Now, i do not know if the girl is lying or not, but this 21 gorgeous brunette is on her way to my house with a black top and a miniskirt without panties. I live on a really high floor so i can observe her. Holy shit.

Can't post convos. Can't post pics. "It's not in English language, I'm afraid."

Larps me.

Goddamn, why people gotta Larp?

I put that this guy was a 6'6'' japanese enthusiast, he has 0 matches in 400 swipes. I swiped everything except trannies and the ones without pictures. There were tons of landwhales, nigs, other ethnics and uggos and not a single one of them matched with him.

Tk7ijVP.jpg

LOL. Based.

I put that this guy was a 6'6'' japanese enthusiast, he has 0 matches in 400 swipes. I swiped everything except trannies and the ones without pictures. There were tons of landwhales, nigs, other ethnics and uggos and not a single one of them matched with him.

Tk7ijVP.jpg
volcel tbh if he just lost weight

Running like a clockwork. As a Chad you can insult them and type into chat something like "sex pls" and they will give you the number immediatley. Bluepillers will call it cherry-picking. Joke of a people, open your eyes for once.
You know, i've realized this. I don't think bluepillers think that looks don't matter. I think they're just angry that we're lashing out on the "system". I think someone has to be straight up retarded to think looks don't matter. They simply don't like our "reaction" to the dating "game" or mating "game". It's like a slave being angry that he's a slave, so his master beats him for even being angry at the notion that he was below him, not for an attempted rebellion or because he did anything. They want us to be cucked. They want us to be bullied and mistreated without us having anything to say. They aren't delusional. They're sadistic.

Can't post convos. Can't post pics. "It's not in English language, I'm afraid."

Larps me.

Goddamn, why people gotta Larp?

I swear on my life, not only i'm not lying, buit this girl is actually coming under my house.

You know, i've realized this. I don't think bluepillers think that looks don't matter. I think they're just angry that we're lashing out on the "system". I think someone has to be straight up retarded to think looks don't matter. They simply don't like our "reaction" to the dating "game" or mating "game". It's like a slave being angry that he's a slave, so his master beats him for even being angry at the notion that he was below him, not for an attempted rebellion or because he did anything. They want us to be cucked. They want us to be bullied and mistreated without us having anything to say. They aren't delusional. They're sadistic.
Good point. However, I think, there are different groups of bluepillers in this case. Some may be indeed sadistic, some may be afraid of truth, some may straggle for tribe acceptance, and some might be really delusional.Everyone has their own reasons to ignore the obvious.

I'll open another thread, because what happened is unbelievable and makes me wanna die.