Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I've finally found an escape from inceldom, but...

Does not doing it make me a volcel?

• Yes

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • No

Votes: 35 77.8%

• Total voters
Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★★
So long story short, this person that I've known online for years through gaming and stuff is coming to visit me in a few months. They've expressed lots interest in me and is considerably older and a lot more experienced than me sexually. I think it's finally gonna happen guys.

The thing is, this person is a he. He is my looksmatch (fat, ugly, shit style, mustache... Some have compared him to Ken Bone) but I've never seen myself as gay. But all the years of inceldom is making me so desperate for any kind of human contact that I can get so I may just go with it. At least I can get SJW brownie points from it at the end of the day.

So, do I do it? And am I volcel if I don't?

You can't change your sexuality. Don't buy the fluidity bullshit liberals pedal to you.

No you're not a volcel

But we shouldn't tell you what you should do (Think for yourself)

Homosexuality is a choice. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

The "gay gene" cannot be substantiated with any solid evidence.

Look at inmates. Go in straight, come out gay.

Do you think your dick really has a preference when you're closing your eyes and getting sucked off? It doesn't matter the gender as long as it feels good.

How do you even get this bad

Don't do it, u will regret it once u find out u are no where near gay, and u will never forgive urself for this depravity

homesexuals make me sick to my stomach

Go for it man, this is your chance to escape.

lol gay
honestly, if you don't see yourself as gay then why even bother. You'll feel nasty and regretful afterwards

No. You can't force yourself to be gay

I wouldn't. Rather die a virgin.

Well, do it if you're gay.

If you aren't bisexual in the slightest then I wouldn't recommend since you won't enjoy it anyway.

Framecel222 said:
@saintmarclepine

This isn't an escape, becoming a fag is a cope.

tehgymcel420 said:

flimsycel said:
lol gay
honestly, if you don't see yourself as gay then why even bother. You'll feel nasty and regretful afterwards

why don't you try experimenting with a tranny before getting intimate with men?

Depends, if you're ready to do so. You may have to acclimate and work your way from doing trans to femboys to actual men.

Myself and someone I know here, legitimately tried going gay. I went with it and kind of almost let it happened.

Its generally a cope, but I'm sure a thought of going gay had came across many Incels.

Literally 90% of guys on this forum would be volcel if this was the case

you are gay, go download grindr and live like a degenerate faggot. gays have it too easy

tehgymcel420 said:

basically this, it's the equivalent of settling with the most undesirable women you could possibly imagine. it's like fucking an obese blind downs syndrome 60 y/o full blooded abo then telling yourself your not an incel, unless you are an actual faggot you will just hate yourself even more at least half the users here could get with a faggot within 24 hours if they downloaded grindr,

TheIncelPill said:
You can't change your sexuality. Don't buy the fluidity bullshit liberals pedal to you.

Yeah I've always known that plenty of the gay neckbeards and bronies and stuff that I've come across were only gay as a cope because they couldn't get any women.

Redpill Robert said:
Yeah I've always known that plenty of the gay neckbeards and bronies and stuff that I've come across were only gay as a cope because they couldn't get any women.

This is horrible. How can they be so delusional

This is pretty faggy tbh,what would u rate yourself and do u think you'd ever be able to land a landwhale?
If not then maybe go gay but if you aren't gay in any way I doubt it will be pleasant

I would have turned to aid riddled whores before that.

No man, If you ain't gay just don't do it...

kkt6 said:
How do you even get this bad

5'3", 300 lbs, glasses, fishlips, almost 30 and still a virgin... How else? Thankfully I do have all my hair though. Tried looksmaxing with a Richard Spencer-esque haircut but sluts on OkCupid and Tinder still just completely ignore me.

Redpill Robert said:
5'3", 300 lbs, glasses, fishlips, almost 30 and still a virgin... How else? Thankfully I do have all my hair though. Tried looksmaxing with a Richard Spencer-esque haircut but sluts on OkCupid and Tinder still just completely ignore me.

Stop being 300 pounds

flimsycel said:
lol gay

You're right, and honestly gays are like women in that there's almost no such thing as a gay incel.

Do what you feel is best for you deep down.

giphy.gif

if you wont fuck a man if given the chance you are VOLCEL. this is about affection, attention, support, and love. bottom line. if no women are willing to offer you these qualities while a man lay willing, take him. there is nothing wrong with taking pleasure/love where it comes even if it isnt through natural means. id rather see a man gay than incel.