Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I've come back

Sammy

Sammy

Recruit
★★★
I was convinced that the incel community was detrimental to my mental health so I took a break.... But I've found my way back, just finished watching a bunch of FACE LMS's videos on youtube and I'm feeling suicidal as fuck right now. I went downstairs and just looked at my face and shit it looks awful, I thought if I lost weight it would be ok, after all my bald brother has a gf, but damn my face is just bad, I'm 31 and I look fully middle-aged.

I think I was happier when I left the incel community and was just playing video games and being blissfully ignorant. I don't think I can take the weight of the black pill.

Saying the incel community is toxic to your mental health is like saying chemo is toxic to a cancer patient. Technically true, but what other actually viable alternative do you have other than denial?
Damn :blackpill:

I guess I thought just burying it in my subconscious would keep me sane, but holy shit all it took was ONE WRONG TURN on youtube and I found a video about female promiscuity and onto more incel themed stuff and boom it all started flooding back into my head. It's like a combination of rage, jealously, depression, and despair all in one. It's rage at knowing what women are really like yet a complete powerlessness to do anything.

When i realized that the blackpill was true i got really depressed but then it got better tbh. At least i realized why my life was trash and why no girl ever liked me. Sometimes i get depressed af and i left the subreddit/forum but i come back later because this is the only place when people who suffer the same as i are

Welcome back. Don't rope.

You must be new to the black pill once you get past the initial sting you become empty inside and the things that phased you wont. Knowing the truth makes you better than your peers and thats what really counts not just the black pill but accepting reality in general

Welcome back. It's over

Lose the weight though