Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I've been having a conversation with an IT mod for almost a month.

Recon9

Recon9

Officer
★★★
and she randomly ghosted me.... now I'm wondering "why?", am I just a really bad person? Its got me feeling pretty guilty, as she agreed to talk to me and I guess I was overly mean to her. I'm not really sure but have some thoughts, Im asking you guys as I really want a second opinion and shes not responding.

Fair warning, this is gonna be a long one, you guys may wanna grab some snacks, and since we both got somewhat personal there may be some unhealthy doses of cringe.

So it started off with her replying to a comment I made on cucktears, she recommended some options I could try to better myself, sadly I don't remember what as she removed the comment, I guess because I replied to it somewhat sarcastically.

it was something along the lines of "try talking to a therapist, dating coach, etc etc", I replied "So don't 'just bee myself?'", she deleted her comment and I PM'd her the following: