Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So - Is This The Remenants Of The Reddit Community That Was Banned?

M

murder5

Recruit
★★
As it says on the label.

Is This The Remenants Of The Reddit Community That Was Banned?

Seems that the domain was started in December, and I looked through a few posts indicating that people were glad to be home.

If you dont mind me asking, but are there any opinions on that? I mean, was it really something that was full of hate and needed banning?

Some of the posts here look a bit odd, but I cant say its extreme, or was it worse?

Small part of it, yes.

There were a lot of Edgycels back then.

OK

I did Google it. Whats an Edgycels? I guess an edgy person that says things that are offensive or rude etc?

I'm not against acting that way (many incels feel frustrated enough to act that way), but sometimes it could be a little suspicious, as they could be from IT, kiwifarms, r9k, and lookism posters looking to ruin incels.is

I'm only interested in the black pill, hardly anything else.

But anyways, I think your thread seems a little bait'ish, you probably do know, a lot of whats going on.

I'm not against acting that way (many incels feel frustrated enough to act that way), but sometimes it could be a little suspicious, as they could be from IT, kiwifarms, r9k, and lookism posters looking to ruin incels.is

But anyways, I think your thread seems a little bait'ish, you probably do know, a lot of whats going on.
A few people have said that. I know nothing. I dont even know what all these terms are. The only time I ever went to reddit was for wargames and I blocked that domain as it ate up all my time. Its frustrating that people are so suspicious of me considering im legitimate and giving up (wasting) so much of my valuable time.

Doesn't matter, my question is answered I guess, reddit shut it down and people have regrouped here.End of story. Wow, so difficult to get insight.

As a person that has been banned for so many years across so many platforms I am truly concerned about the loss of free space to talk about anything, guns, drugs (cant have drugs on YouTibe) and more that it scares me. I thought maybe someone might have something to say about that reducing scope of liberty.

Just about everythig I am involved in is essentially banned and I have committed no crimes.

r/braincels
Im sorry, I dont know what that means. I think its a redit link but I cant access reddit as i banned myself. Is it still live, what does it mean. Dont feel obligued to reply, im probably just a troll.

same, i have no interest in the edgy/violence talk

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back