Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So is this my prize for all those years of gymcelling?

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
4d37c4f

Not even, maybe if ur lucky lol.
Thanks hypergamy

thinking you deserve a women
tenor.gif

I'd rather be raped by BBC Tyrone than have sex with this landwhale..

Send her to my homeland and they will put this bitch on her place.

Nice titties tbh

And they say whales are going extinct. I just don’t believe that.

I have a brother who is a complete gymcel,sick physique mma fighter ugly as fuck face(missing teeth) and the only girls he can get after all that hard work is girls like this.

Lmao think of all the delicious food he denied himself all those years and now he has to buy it for his hambeast every other day.

Fat women are fucking disgusting. As a women you have 1 simple task in life. Be pretty. These fucking hamhogs cant control basic animal sense to not overeat and ruin their only reason for existing as a woman.

Fucking useless pigs and now they want act as a persecuted group also...??? FUCK THIS CUCKED SOCIETY FOR ALLOWING THIS INSANITY. FUCK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Send this bitch to a third world country and let them eat her.

Send this bitch to a third world country and let them eat her.
Before the big is beatiful movement old SJWs actually used to make art films about this

Before the big is beatiful movement old SJWs actually used to make art films about this

I can't even lurk deviantART anymore for fap material because these faggets have brought fat fetish there. God their even worse than the furries.

These are supposed to be "looksmatch" in the modern dating market.

yeah seems about right. enjoy!

I can't even lurk deviantART anymore for fap material because these faggets have brought fat fetish there. God their even worse than the furries.
It's over for fapcels

We should start fat shaming heavily on social media so that we can devalue fat bitches and fuck.

tbh her face from that angle doesnt seem too bad, if that hoe lost a few pounds ( shes just too fkn big kek,) to more of a chubby size, id fuck it so hard

Hyperbole much?
Probably you will get something like this
3698694A00000578-3708336-image-a-9_1469547354803.jpg

Still not perfect but definitely fuckable

He obviously has a BBW fetish.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6