Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill So inceldom has spiked recently, because of smartphones, yet "NT" is "underrated".

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
do you see the contradiction?

with smartphones autistic chad can go on tinder or instagram or whatever and fuck foids without having to put in any effort

I don't see the contradiction, I'm dumb. Enlighten me

I don't see the contradiction, I'm dumb. Enlighten me

fair question

"NT" refers to IRL interaction

yet smartphones caused more and more sex to be organized online

Inceldom rates havent risen. You just see us more due to the internet connecting us

Being considered unattractive and getting lots of negative reinforcement makes your social interactions worse. You start to feel like a sperg so people start to believe they're on the spectrum when they're not.

Most high inhib people were low inhib to begin with but got bullied into high inhibition. At the end of the day looks are everything
Inceldom rates havent risen. You just see us more due to the internet connecting us
I know normies who used to get sex and gfs regularly 10 years ago and who know either can't get anything or very little compared to before.

Being considered unattractive and getting lots of negative reinforcement makes your social interactions worse. You start to feel like a sperg so people start to believe they're on the spectrum when they're not.

Most high inhib people were low inhib to begin with but got bullied into high inhibition. At the end of the day looks are everything
you missed my point.

women can get chad easier, so inceldom rates have risen

you missed my point.

women can get chad easier, so inceldom rates have risen
I was trying to say why people feel that they're NT. It's only because inceldom has risen that people complain about NT and other personality shit.

I was trying to say why people feel that they're NT. It's only because inceldom has risen that people complain about NT and other personality shit.
yes, inceldom has breached into average men