Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel So in other words, you were never one of us and were just larping all these years? Good fucking riddance then

Once you've sworn an oath to our cause there's no leaving it.
Anyone who ascends or leaves is either a fakecel or a larper.

Once you've sworn an oath to our cause there's no leaving it.
Anyone who ascends or leaves is either a fakecel or a larper.
they don't get the memo that incels are a race not a cult

One thing for sure, no matter how he identify himself he still doesnt get sex and most likely never will.

I just wanted to hug her and tell her I'm sorry. I hate how much women face sexual abuse in society. She says she tells every guy she loves it, which makes me feel worse. I think I'd be scared of re-victimising her.
He calls himself the king of incels and he is a crazy simp.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/ywfaym/comment/iwkb1or/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

>After losing their virginity, and a couple more bookings where they could learn how to interact with women, and how to approach them (as well as having sex)

How the FUCK does this shit works? It is just a paid sex, lmao. That "sex worker", aka a fucking prostitute, is just spreading her legs. She can't make those incels more attractive. She can't increase their dick's size. She is just a useles whore, who is selling emotionless sex.
And I can bet, that all her story is just a fuckng fiction :feelsaww: