Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I’m watching a clockwork orange(theory)

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
Alex and his band of goons seem mentally fit, so it could be argued they received encouragement/validation from other around them because, and not affected by their lack of attractiveness. But I also noticed that every interaction he has with authority figures or the general public is just a cover or a faccade. A presentation without all his covert desires or schemes. Also noted how he is completely lacking in emotion. Nobody ever looks for emotion in him, nor gives him anything more than the littlest benefit of the doubt. He basically fits basic requirement of “social contexts” and does whatever the fuck he wants past this. I think as incels, this would be the best way to go about if you aren’t retarted,(if you are maybe mental hospital don’t know the way you are affecting the nurses max)
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=faML0QvVb2A
Edit: I also would understand if movies are just presented like this because it gives plot points. So they emphasized peoples roles or jobs or someshit

Last edited:
I watched this when I was in school.
Just proves how low NT I was :feelsbadman:

I watched this when I was in school.
Just proves how low NT I was :feelsbadman:
They let you guys watch videos of pussy in school?
(You should have been like, yo teach she got some milkers:feelsgah::feelsclown:)

Last edited:
They let you guys watch videos of pussy in school?
Not inside school, I remember a friend lend me the movie so I watched it in my house.
I also had low nt friends it seems :feelsbadman:

Not inside school, I remember a friend lend me the movie so I watched it in my house.
I also had low nt friends it seems :feelsbadman:
Normies and foids will not promote/put watching it in the activities of their “in crowd”. But can’t criticize it at all, so then they just all accept the weirdness of it, and rationalize, because they always virtue signal

i liked the foids in the movie when i watched it as a wee little fukup.:feelsaww:

law will shit on you , if you " act out "