Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So i'm on Summer Break....

VirginKing24

VirginKing24

Recruit
★★
I'm in Florida for summer break and all I see is so many beautiful girls in their top and bikinis and it just makes me so fucking depressed and isolated. Because I know realistically they aren't checking or looking at my pathetic ass and most likely will reject me as usual. It's to the point i'm not even surprise anymore but just fucking depressed because this is my reality and youth and it's just isn't going as I'd expected to... sigh FML.

just stay inside tbh

Luckily for me. I don't have no breaks. No holidays. I am slave.

Going outside at any point is basically an act of self harm for us, but going outside in the summer is something else altogether. You deserve everything you get if you go outside in the summer tbh.

Going outside at any point is basically an act of self harm for us, but going outside in the summer is something else altogether. You deserve everything you get if you go outside in the summer tbh.
Yep LDAR is coping....

take sneak pictures of them and go home to fap and ldar

take sneak pictures of them and go home to fap and ldar
That's hard to do when you know in real life that they wouldn't touch you from a distance....

This would be very based, and i don't know if op is based tbh.

Yes it would be based, but OP doesn't want to since those foids hate him. I however have just learned to hate-fap to women

Yes it would be based, but OP doesn't want to since those foids hate him. I however have just learned to hate-fap to women
These bitches don't deserve our precious seed anyway nonetheless our validation...