Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So I’m gonna spend rest of my life dreaming of a hot wife

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
But then every time I see one IRL I’ll be too crippled psychologically because of my ugky, ogre face to talk to her

And I’ll just stay alone, again, as always, because I never got the courage to approach ANY girl I met in my life.

I used to do the approachmaxx thing but it broke me, now I’m like a damaged dog afraid of the slightest touch and screaming with pain when someone extends their hand towards me

But In my case it’s screaming internally with the anticipation and fear of another bone and soul crushing rejection

same man i can relate

But then every time I see one IRL I’ll be too crippled psychologically because of my ugky, ogre face to talk to her

And I’ll just stay alone, again, as always, because I never got the courage to approach ANY girl I met in my life.

I used to do the approachmaxx thing but it broke me, now I’m like a damaged dog afraid of the slightest touch and screaming with pain when someone extends their hand towards me

But In my case it’s screaming internally with the anticipation and fear of another bone and soul crushing rejection
The only comforting thing I can say to you is that this pain won't last forever and Death will liberate us one day.

So brutal to know that females could literally save us from this suffering nightmare, but bad genes are bad genes, hypergamy doesn't care.

i dont even ask or really want "hot" hell id take well below that. i also dont know how id keep a foid they seem very tiring to me. well i guess if you are good looking foids come to you and want to stay. back to slowly rotting

I´ll spend my life playing video games until my last breath.
You guys can cope with having an oneitis, or whatever cope you want to have on your mind.

Looking at my ugly face in a mirror is enough to deter me from ever thinking about approaching. Dreams are my only refuge left. In dreams I can be whoever I want, including being someone I will never be in real life - good-looking.