Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So if you guys are cool with women being raped

L

Liferuiner

Banned
-
Does the same go for gay, socially awkward/autistic involuntary celibates? Since some of you say sex is a right that should be taken by force if necessary, I’d assume you’re also down to be raped if necessary then?

Gays are volcels. They are not incels.

What you talking about faggot cucktears, a whore who sleeps around has nothing too loose by getting raped , it's just another dick like the hundreds others she has taken in her holes. Sluts should be raped and stoned to death.

a-virgin-nigger said:

Could you explain how

Bushladen008 said:
What you talking about faggot cucktears, a whore who sleeps around has nothing too loose by getting raped , it's just another dick like the hundreds others she has taken in her holes. Sluts should be raped and stoned to death.

By that logic, so should Chads then?

Liferuiner said:
Does the same go for gay, socially awkward/autistic involuntary celibates? Since some of you say sex is a right that should be taken by force if necessary, I’d assume you’re also down to be raped if necessary then?

Fuck off cucktears, women deserve anything that happens to them for not doing their duty of pleasuring a man. Faggots can't be incel since they can open up gay tinder or any other app and have chads wanting to fuck them within seconds.

Yes I am okay with it.. I have 50 girls in my basement too for this purpose

Liferuiner said:
Could you explain how

By that logic, so should Chads then?

Yes, we should bring back gladiator arenas and make Chads fight to death

Liferuiner said:
a-virgin-nigger said:
Could you explain how

Because no matter how subhuman a gay man is, there will always be a thirsty faggot on Grindr who would be willing to fuck him. Gays fuck anything.

I`m not okay with femoids being raped, i just simply don`t care, the 95% of the time that someone rapes a female the rapist is a Normie or even a Chadlite.

I simply don`t give a shit about them.

Homosexual sex is a depraved perversion that shouldn't even be legal, let alone a right.
What a retarded post.

I think the user Red Shambala said something along the lines of "false rape accusations being as worse as rape." Which I think its true and speaks large volume.

I don't support rape; I think its wrong, dehumanizing, and devalues the person for what they are. It also this eternal trauma, that they have to face every now, and then, I don't think its a good thing to live with all your life alongside inceldom.

Battlefield3cel said:

Once all the chads are gone then Incels will finally be the only ones left for femoids.