Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So I was walking past the local teen school yesterday...

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
And I could hear a disco and see posters for it and shit it was like 15-16 year olds

All I could think of was the good looking guys touching their prime JB girlfriends and feeling the intimacy, while at that age I was acne ridden, ginger and invisible to women.

inVEST in our future! CHOose to MAke a diffEReNCe!

inVEST in our future! CHOose to MAke a diffEReNCe!

PlxL1ZP.jpg

Seinfeld used to park by high schools every afternoon and try to pick up girls as they walked home. It must have worked because he had an underage girlfriend while on the show.

Disco? Do you live in the 70s?

Do you not even get the reference I made?
Yeah, I did, just saying it sounds like diversity posters that I keep seeing. InVeSt In ThE EdUcAtIoN oF oUr YoUtH

Yeah, I did, just saying it sounds like diversity posters that I keep seeing. InVeSt In ThE EdUcAtIoN oF oUr YoUtH
A) How's THAT a diversity poster?!
B) Why's THAT a poster?!

A) How's THAT a diversity poster?!
B) Why's THAT a poster?!
I live in a cultural Marxist school that supports diversity, I see posters of black kids holding hands with white kids saying word for word the same thing you wrote. Why? I dunno to make people like Marxist or somethin.

I don't even like looking at teens they're the most vile creatures, not even parents and grandparents like those little shits.

I don't even like looking at teens they're the most vile creatures, not even parents and grandparents like those little shits.
I knew this chick back when she was an innocent child. Look at her now!
Typical kiwi sluts

If you didn't lose your virginity to a JB, then a part of you will always be missing.