Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I sent a message to a girl I knew from 2 years ago.

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
Yes, I am so desperate, but she was nice.
I had not seen her since.
2 years ago, we were good with each other, (didnt have relationship i was just orbiting her)
but i was fed up and i insulted her
didnt talk with her since
texted her 3 days ago
no answer
blocked
mfw

Serves you right. Trying to dust off years old relationships from the past is a desperate move and never works. Just accept that it's over.

Serves you right. Trying to dust off years old relationships from the past is a desperate move and never works. Just accept that it's over.

fuck. now i am ridiculed.!

Nah, just see it as a tough learning moment for yourself. It's ovER.

you are right bro. i wanted even to add her but i didnt want to be too obvious. i was stupid to think otherwise.

I don't think he understood your post. I had to read it twice myself. Probably thought you were orbiting her. Good job for harassing her.

I was for a short period of time orbiting her 2 years ago when i Was bluepilled.
I insulted her though due to one autistic outburst.
now after 2 years i found her and wrote to her how she is going .
no answer, blocked
thats all.

If you looked like your avatar she'd be sitting on your dick right now. Fuck this gay earth, mane.

If you looked like your avatar she'd be sitting on your dick right now. Fuck this gay earth, mane.

i am Christian Bale ;) lets boogie

I was for a short period of time orbiting her 2 years ago when i Was bluepilled.
I insulted her though due to one autistic outburst.
now after 2 years i found her and wrote to her how she is going .
no answer, blocked
thats all.

Oh lmao I guess I still didn't get it. JFL at you for trying. I kind of feel bad, but you should have known what the outcome would be.

2 years later, lol.

0666c93b11b1a03c08781666dec077f3.gif

Well I guess now you know your place :/

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back