Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment so I remade tinder

U

uninstall

Banned
-
I first used tinder a couple of years ago with extremely low rates of success. Actually, there was no success. Most of my matches either didn't reply or ghosted me after a few days.

Most of them were - fatsos, single moms, fat single moms and overall they were pretty damn nasty.

I never matched with one single woman that was actually even a 5 and willing to talk to me.

I tried taking better pictures - with a suit, without a suit, in nature, selfies, non-selfies..all the same.

Eventually, I did an experiment with a chad who got matched with 90%+ of the tinder population where I live. [the blackpill]

So, one day I just quit. Then, I would remade my account for 1-2 days every couple of months and delete it as there is no point.

So I did yesterday.

WHAT DID I SEE?

THE SAME WOMEN FROM 2 YEARS AGO - ALL OF THEM. THEY ARE STILL THERE - NEW PHOTOS - BUT THEY ARE THE SAME.

The female population is pretty similar. They are all there. The same.

THE EXACT SAME HORDE OF BITCHES.

what are they waiting for? seriously?

There are two explanations, both correct:

Group 1: Waiting for the perfect man

Those would be bitches that cross you for nothing. One word and you are gone unless you are chad.

THEY WILL BE WAITING FOR A LONG, LONG TIME. They should freeze their eggs pretty soon.

Group 2: Riding the cock parade - self-explanatory

I am pretty sure that if I log 6 months from now, they will all be there.

It's true TINDER killed women.

Of course no "perfect man" wants to commit to a girl who has an account on tinder lmao.

It's literally the biggest redflag ever, I cringe so hard when I see bio's like "free spirit" "love travelling" *picture of female touching a elephant*, they are all disgusting females with ugly personalities and often ugly faces(literal replications of each other). The other funny thing is these bitches are super entitled to people way above their looksmatch, the way they message certain people is night and day to how they message/ghost their looksmatch.

I cringe so hard when I see bio's like "free spirit" "love travelling" *picture of female touching a elephant*

God, this. Fucking despise the whole “travelling teehee” meme so much.

Of course no "perfect man" wants to commit to a girl who has an account on tinder lmao.

It's literally the biggest redflag ever, I cringe so hard when I see bio's like "free spirit" "love travelling" *picture of female touching a elephant*, they are all disgusting females with ugly personalities and often ugly faces(literal replications of each other). The other funny thing is these bitches are super entitled to people way above their looksmatch, the way they message certain people is night and day to how they message/ghost their looksmatch.
Everyone knows they dont give a shit about anything but increasing their smv to attract a better Chad and it's hilarious/ragefuel that they so pretend the opposite.

I've got zero matches for months. before that I got like 2 matches from seemingly real 2-3/10s that never replied to my messages and bots. I want to remake mine since I have better pics now but I don't want the girls that already swiped left on me to see me again and think bad about me kek. I don't think I am even capable of getting sex out of a girl on tinder. I just use it to jack off.

tinder-founders.jpg

You are looking at the two faces of Satan.

all foids in 2018 are holding out for the top 20% but still need to give in to their whore nature and do drunken fuckup with normies.

observing normies from an outside perspective is one good aspect of inceldom.

Tried Tinder here in Germany and the results were very similar to the Brazilian ones. 4 matches with ugly, fat and old foids after several weeks, all of whom ignored me when I tried to talk.

I got no matches on tinder with an old pic of myself looking my best.

The place is a joke

that's not surprising, why would old tinder whores find a man or settle down, girl that aren't whores get a ring on their finger at 18-19 like my shitty old oneitis
try changing your location

i wanted to get on tinder but i have no good pics at all nor any way to get them. my friend who i haven't seen in like 4 months pestered me to get on tinder and told me how to make a profile but wouldn't help me actually take good pics.

God, this. Fucking despise the whole “travelling teehee” meme so much.
"Finding myself teehee" i.e getting railed by Chad, Tyrone, Chadpreet and Chang

Legit
Every whore that l know of likes traveling

Women actually hate and bitch about travelling all the time (go outside when it's cloudy and you won't even see a single foid (you do PUA, you know the struggle), so much for adventurous). They like the validation of being taken around at some other dude's expense and that is ALL there is to that meme.

Their carousel ride continues.

Move on. Nothing for us to see here.

They will hit the wall face on