Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So I met my new housemate

LeDepravedCel

LeDepravedCel

And then one day, for no reason at all...
★★★★★
So there's this guy and what I thought was his girlfriend who are new in the shared house I live in. We got to meet each other today and although they were a tad degenerate I felt like I could trust them.

Later that day she was about to leave. I figured she had to go to work or something. But no, she had to go *home*. I didn't understand. What did she mean? Didn't the two move here recently? Apparently, this fucking broad is MARRIED and she just spends the night with this guy every once in a while.

She just told me this with a straight fucking face like it's the most normal thing. JFL at this world. I hope she dies horribly in a traffic accident.

Last edited:
Attachments

Normies who are stupid enough to marry a foid like that deserve this.

So there's this guy and what I thought was his girlfriend who are new in the shared house I live in. We got to meet each other today and although they were a tad degenerate I felt like I could trust them.

Later that day she was about to leave. I figured she had to go to work or something. But no, she had to go *home*. I didn't understand. What did she mean? Didn't the two move her recently? Apparently, this fucking broad is MARRIED and she just spends the night with this guy every once in a while.

She just told me this with a straight fucking face like it's the most normal thing. JFL at this world. I hope she dies horribly in a traffic accident.

honestly, why do people marry? I understand they want the stability to have kids later on but fuck. This is just out of this world at this point.

When I say on this forum that I heard/knew of 3 couples in college that were in an "open relationship" some people don't believe me.
This shit is real

tell her husband, he probably knows that , clown world

"stop judging her based on her sexual preferences!! if she wants to cheat as a married induhpendent wuhman, then THATS HER RIGHT YOU SToOPID INKWELL!" :soy: :soy:

“It’s her body” :soy:

Should’ve cussed her out to her face. Disgusting human being

Brutal

Her husband is gonna go ER on everyone in your place when he finds out

Be Safe:feelstrash:

Brutal

Be Safe:feelstrash:
Maybe...

Or else she might become another housemate!

Therefore, keep it to urself!

Later that day she was about to leave. I figured she had to go to work or something. But no, she had to go *home*. I didn't understand. What did she mean? Didn't the two move here recently? Apparently, this fucking broad is MARRIED and she just spends the night with this guy every once in a while.

you should find her husband and tell him what is happening.

I Doubt it! Op said that she spend the night with his housemate. If she is married and yet, she spend the night in another guy house several times, so the husband already knows and he is ok with this. The husband is a cuck!

Find her on facebook then email the evidence to her cucked husband.

We got to meet each other today and although they were a tad degenerate I felt like I could trust them.
Don't fucking trust them, don't be naive boyo remember all the shit that you had to deal with all your life :feelswhat:

I would say it again, it's better to be an Incel than to live like a cuck

That whore has most likely been a whore all along. But cucks who believe it's "her body" let them whore around in whorish clothes right in front of them. And this is what happens.

You should tell her husband about it