Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment So I locationmaxxed by moving to Belarus...

Gamblord

Gamblord

Self-banned
-
...and its true this place is crawling with giga stacey's. The average foid is an 8, an ugly is a 7 but you would still wife that up because you know if your heart you can't get anything comparable back "home" or anywhere else. Fat foids do not exist here nor do ethnic foids. Yes, I am still getting rejected on apps but I feel like the numbers are on my side for once.

L

who would voluntarily want to live in a dictatorship?

...and its true this place is crawling with giga stacey's. The average foid is an 8, an ugly is a 7 but you would still wife that up because you know if your heart you can't get anything comparable back "home" or anywhere else. Fat foids do not exist here nor do ethnic foids. Yes, I am still getting rejected on apps but I feel like the numbers are on my side for once.
just a number game bro, it's totally not over for you if you're ugly dw

"yes I am still getting rejected on apps",

Absolutely brutal, though may I ask where you were originally from? :feelswhere:

I'm excited to hear more about ur adventures, like you said I feel like you might actually have hope now, although you should probably expect dating apps to be mostly the same but I'd definitely still go for them

then visit poor african countries
While Black women are the best ethnic women for a Whitecel to get, you still have to face the likelyhood that your son will end up as just another Mulattocel who will be unable to JBWmaxx like you did.

L

My understanding it is difficult to leave without documented reasons. Also costly to travel because many airports are not cooperating. Country is nice tho, not like other eastern european crap countries.
"yes I am still getting rejected on apps",

Absolutely brutal, though may I ask where you were originally from? :feelswhere:

I'm excited to hear more about ur adventures, like you said I feel like you might actually have hope now, although you should probably expect dating apps to be mostly the same but I'd definitely still go for them

I'm not doxxing myself but I'll just say I'm originally from a country where English is the primary language. All of these places are bad.

Hypergamy is big here too. One moment I am matching with a 8/9 on an app and exchanging words the next moment she is ghosting me for a Chad. I imagine they are talking to 5-50 other men simultaneously so they are unable to focus on keeping a conversation going.

L

Most countries are a dictatorship in one way or another, some just hide it well

Democracy is overrated btw. The reason why our lives suck so hard is because of infinite gibs that were voted in. Nothing gets done either which is why China is rising up to replace the US as the new global superpower.

OK. Good choice.
Now few advises: 1. Learn Russian. It's a must 2. Wave with your western passport and money. 3. Are you white? Because if your an ethic it's not good. Girls don't want to be considered as чернильница. 4. Try girls from small towns also, not only Minsk.

OK. Good choice.
Now few advises: 1. Learn Russian. It's a must 2. Wave with your western passport and money. 3. Are you white? Because if your an ethic it's not good. Girls don't want to be considered as чернильница. 4. Try girls from small towns also, not only Minsk.

1. It's a slow process
2. That's a given
3. Hapa. You don't have to tell me it's not good, I've lived through it.
4. Never considered it but that is an option b or c. Travelling 100's of km's is a pain. Are there even domestic flight options?

My understanding it is difficult to leave without documented reasons. Also costly to travel because many airports are not cooperating. Country is nice tho, not like other eastern european crap countries.

I'm not doxxing myself but I'll just say I'm originally from a country where English is the primary language. All of these places are bad.

Hypergamy is big here too. One moment I am matching with a 8/9 on an app and exchanging words the next moment she is ghosting me for a Chad. I imagine they are talking to 5-50 other men simultaneously so they are unable to focus on keeping a conversation going.
How are you doxxing yourself if you live in Belarus now, didnt you doxx yourself by making this post? :shock: or are you just visiting there?

And yeah I'd imagine hypergamy is big everywhere the modern world has touched, thank ur local feminazi. But the fact you are matching and talking to them is a good step :feelshaha:, you might have a change Brocel

Oh BTW that guy that suggested small towns is absolutely correct, if you care at all about geomaxxing or ascending one of those small towns is literally the best place in the world, especially if you are matching with 8/9s you've got a massive chance

Last edited:
How are you doxxing yourself if you live in Belarus now, didnt you doxx yourself by making this post? :shock: or are you just visiting there?

And yeah I'd imagine hypergamy is big everywhere the modern world has touched, thank ur local feminazi. But the fact you are matching and talking to them is a good step :feelshaha:, you might have a change Brocel

Oh BTW that guy that suggested small towns is absolutely correct, if you care at all about geomaxxing or ascending one of those small towns is literally the best place in the world, especially if you are matching with 8/9s you've got a massive chance
Matching is meaningless. Most of the time it's some vapid insta whore that is trying to beef up followers. Other times they are legit but it never coverts to an actual meet because Chad messaged and intercepted her.

A better country indeed (along with Russia, Kazakhstan, and some of the separatist republics like Abkhazia). It's because those societies, though unfortunately do have degeneracy, is at least more contained than in the West. That's why Western Lib's make a big fuss about Russia, Belarus, etc... and their human rights.

Fuck human rights if it is degenerate.

1. It's a slow process
2. That's a given
3. Hapa. You don't have to tell me it's not good, I've lived through it.
4. Never considered it but that is an option b or c. Travelling 100's of km's is a pain. Are there even domestic flight options?
There are nice and convenient trains with western standards to Borisov, Bobruysk, Brest, Gomel and other places. Cost about 15-20 bucks. To go out of the train with flowers (must) to a smiling 180 cm gorgeous blond 19 yo giga stacy and holding hand with her, is something that only the most privileged chads experienced.
Make the Russian learning not slow. Use the Asian half of you for intelligence. I'm deeply envy you, unfortunately I cannot work from there due to restrictions from my company and I hate cold.

I already got my first meet up scheduled for this evening. Hopefully don't get fished/scammed/killed. If it turns out to be real this place has already paid for itself.

Increase your odds of getting some delicious, wet juicy Slavic pussy with black magick.

L

We live under a Jewish dictatorship so don't think living under Lukashenko would be that bad

May the numbers be with you :chad:

OK. Good choice.
All good advice except for waving money/passport. A good way to get swindled/mugged/become some political bargaining chip.
As a russian speaking slav myself, im quite weary of "standing out" so to speak upon visiting.

I also hope OP has some sort of remote gig going for him because Russia/Belorussia are plunging head first into economic abyss and totalitarian ramp up.

Most countries are a dictatorship in one way or another, some just hide it well
Very true, some hide it under "democracy" while their "democratic" party is no different from the old communist ones back in the day, they just dont have a specific public figure.

All good advice except for waving money/passport. A good way to get swindled/mugged/become some political bargaining chip.
As a russian speaking slav myself, im quite weary of "standing out" so to speak upon visiting.

I also hope OP has some sort of remote gig going for him because Russia/Belorussia are plunging head first into economic abyss and totalitarian ramp up.
He is already standing out being a happa. Minsk is not Moscow. The first time I saw a "sand-nigger" was after 3 days of constant walking in Minsk, and it was a large mirror in a mall. They are very homogenic there. So buy "Waving money" I mean taking a girl to a nice place, and speaking about his country like telling a story.

I hate living in the USA :feels:

The situation in RB is much different
Are all those slav shits so different? :feelswhere:
I know, that ukrainian femoids are fucking with niggers/arabs too, so I highly doubt, that cum dumpsters from RB are different.

Eastern European women are definitely slimmer

Are all those slav shits so different? :feelswhere:
I know, that ukrainian femoids are fucking with niggers/arabs too, so I highly doubt, that cum dumpsters from RB are different.
I thought that you know about slavs, based on your avatar. RB is a very isolated country. Very few tourists, very few migrants. It's a dictatorship, people afraid to visit.

Some updates:

Been on 2 dates so far. Foids were 20-21. Objectively a 8-8.5 in the West. They both feigned interest in me but it TLDR became clear I was just being used to pay for dinner and drinks.

First one used me for dinner at mid-tier restaurant and politely left after being with me for a few hours because it was getting late and "daddy" was picking her up. 2nd girl was even hotter but used me straight up for free drinks at a club. She was touching me a lot and showed strong interest but did retarded shit like inviting her uggo foid friend to join us (which is a clear sign of disinterest). Both ghosted me after meeting. Both spoke passable to good english.

I am still keen to see what more can be achieved here.

Been to several countries
Oh fuck. I wish, I could have an opportunity to travel abroad.
Fsdfs

Anyway, which countries did you visit?

Some updates:

Been on 2 dates so far. Foids were 20-21. Objectively a 8-8.5 in the West. They both feigned interest in me but it TLDR became clear I was just being used to pay for dinner and drinks.

First one used me for dinner at mid-tier restaurant and politely left after being with me for a few hours because it was getting late and "daddy" was picking her up. 2nd girl was even hotter but used me straight up for free drinks at a club. She was touching me a lot and showed strong interest but did retarded shit like inviting her uggo foid friend to join us (which is a clear sign of disinterest). Both ghosted me after meeting. Both spoke passable to good english.

not gonna lie not bad not bad to start with keep us posted.

Reporting in after 2 months in Belarus. I am a money maxxed NEET (richcel) so I am able to stay here long-term and comfy in a nice apartment located near several shops and department stores. I threw all the money i can at apps like Tinder and got several dates with 8's and 9's that don't end well. What will happen is you find out during the date that the foid is only entertaining me with her presence so she can fill herself with steaks and wines, after which she will make up excuses to leave ("daddy is calling me" "need to wake up for work"). Others were much more blatant asking me to pay for VIP seats at crappy clubs so they can drink themselves silly. The latter one feign interest by hand holding and telling me they like me but when i try to escalate the interaction or bounce to a secondary location they make up excuses and don't meet with me again. You might be thinking I am mad for paying for dinner or VIP club seats but these only amount to $50-70 which to me is nothing - it's more annoying these foids are wasting my time. I have tried other apps with even less success and the marriage agency is worthless with women below my looks match not even worth considering (yes it that bad imo).

So you got dates but didn't scored?

Reporting in after 2 months in Belarus. I am a money maxxed NEET (richcel) so I am able to stay here long-term and comfy in a nice apartment located near several shops and department stores. I threw all the money i can at apps like Tinder and got several dates with 8's and 9's that don't end well. What will happen is you find out during the date that the foid is only entertaining me with her presence so she can fill herself with steaks and wines, after which she will make up excuses to leave ("daddy is calling me" "need to wake up for work"). Others were much more blatant asking me to pay for VIP seats at crappy clubs so they can drink themselves silly. The latter one feign interest by hand holding and telling me they like me but when i try to escalate the interaction or bounce to a secondary location they make up excuses and don't meet with me again. You might be thinking I am mad for paying for dinner or VIP club seats but these only amount to $50-70 which to me is nothing - it's more annoying these foids are wasting my time. I have tried other apps with even less success and the marriage agency is worthless with women below my looks match not even worth considering (yes it that bad imo).
Sounds like foids alright. More importantly you're living in a country that might get nuked if WW3 comes.

L

who would want to live in globohomo usa
trannies, faggots and bitchy stacies/inceldom

try with poor teenage girls (18-19)
make it CLEAR that you are a sugar daddy and will take care of them
but also make it CLEAR you expect sex and immediately

What you said made no sense. You moved to a country with a higher smv but expect to do bettet sexually?

Why are you only going for 8s and 9s when they clearly would be Chad chasers and not want to commit to you long term? It's like a lot of you aren't even blackpilled

Some updates:

the other issue is you probably need to get at the foids in the country out there

the problem is the foids that can speak english get more exposure to USA culture (online)
and are therefore more westernized and act like degenerate whores

the ones that are decent and traditional probably don't speak much english
you have to either strike a balance or learn the language

Just take a slavic golddigger to curry land theory :feelsLSD: