Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So I heard they're already trying to shut this place down

loser

loser

Greycel
I wonder how they found out about it, it's not exactly been well advertised.
Why can't they just leave us be? we're not hurting anyone.

They are trying to raise money to create an incel animated series. You can't even make up how pathetic this is lol.

They found out about it because they are obsessed with us.

They are obsessed with us.

I've been brainwashed over 20 years by the blue pill and as soon as the black pill is gaining traction they want to shut it down. I feel like I'm in a nightmare, but it's real life. Terrifying shit.

And they say we're bad.

If you pay attention the behavior of normalfags, it's actually rather tragic.
They waste their lives away bullying the people they see as less than them (incels, robots, manlets) because in reality they know that their lives are entirely vacuous. Promiscuity, drug abuse, and alcoholism are empty recreation that they fill their lives with, but they are unfulfilled. They hate themselves, their lives, they have to justify their lives by looking at us as the evil ones. They need us, more than we need them. Without us, their is no one for them to perceive as lower, and therefore they actually have to evaluate themselves and consider that maybe, living a hedonistic, reckless, degenerate life does not make a human being happy.
And that kind of thing is just far to great a thing for them to even fathom.
Hence why they try so hard to attack us and spend so much time antagonizing us.

If they dont, the will hack and dox this shit, i repeat the mods must do what they have to do in put us in Voat.

BF8211 said:
They are trying to raise money to create an incel animated series. You can't even make up how pathetic this is lol.

How?
They'll just show a subhuman either sitting around at home all day trying to find things to life for, or him getting constantly rejected even by 2/10 landwhales.

They're mad they have now 0 enforcement on what we can write here. They think that they won buy banning r/incels but we have 100% control here and an even more active userbase.

BF8211 said:

Srs?

BF8211 said:

NIGGA WHAT?!! LMAOOOOO. Where did they say this? Link?

Enigmatic93 said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7cg6e8/in_the_middle_of_putting_together_a_video_for/

a-virgin-nigger said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7cg6e8/in_the_middle_of_putting_together_a_video_for/

a-virgin-nigger said:

Front page of IT. They have a patreon and plan to sell t-shirts.
http://archive.is/FMlJl

BF8211 said:

Wow. Just when you think they can't become more obsessive they somehow one up themselves.

My mind can't process how pathetic this is. I just can't.

It reminds me of George Orwell's 1984, where the truth is hidden from everyone, and anyone who knows anything outside of the pre-placed ideological boundary is a target subjected to brainwashing.

pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
They found out about it because they are obsessed with us.

it's true, incel is the new "nerd." one day we'll see women posting on twitter and insta about how hashtage incel they are. girls just getting out of bed who are hot af by default will post pics that say "omg i'm so incel" for not having makeup on. it will get to such a point where it is a trope for women to talk about themselves, and then articles will be written on buzzfeed: "is Stacy Normandy really incel? these 20 images will explore the answer!"

loser said:
I wonder how they found out about it, it's not exactly been well advertised.
Why can't they just leave us be? we're not hurting anyone.

because they find fakecels that were from incels subreddit, and the fakecels help them and direct the cucktears over here.

there was some advertising on r/incelswithouthate and r/inceldom knowing how obsessive they probably went the few incel subreddits that were still up and found the links that way

one of these days they're gonna piss off the wrong incel and pay the ultimate price.

In commemoration, we can make a sub called IncelTearsTears, an animated series, and merch.

You guys want the attention. Don't pretend like you don't want normies to get riled up over your thoughts and what you post.

What is the mission of this place if attention isn't your #1 goal? Forums are meant to be edgy and spread their aspie viewpoints to the rest of internet as if any of it matters. This isn't an exception. If you wanted a private support group, you'd have done it already.

Now grow up and act mature. This is typical childish behavior.

Berdea said:
If you pay attention the behavior of normalfags, it's actually rather tragic.
They waste their lives away bullying the people they see as less than them (incels, robots, manlets) because in reality they know that their lives are entirely vacuous. Promiscuity, drug abuse, and alcoholism are empty recreation that they fill their lives with, but they are unfulfilled. They hate themselves, their lives, they have to justify their lives by looking at us as the evil ones. They need us, more than we need them. Without us, their is no one for them to perceive as lower, and therefore they actually have to evaluate themselves and consider that maybe, living a hedonistic, reckless, degenerate life does not make a human being happy.
And that kind of thing is just far to great a thing for them to even fathom.
Hence why they try so hard to attack us and spend so much time antagonizing us.

So true, different copes for different folks.

maybethrowed said:
it's true, incel is the new "nerd." one day we'll see women posting on twitter and insta about how hashtage incel they are. girls just getting out of bed who are hot af by default will post pics that say "omg i'm so incel" for not having makeup on. it will get to such a point where it is a trope for women to talk about themselves, and then articles will be written on buzzfeed: "is Stacy Normandy really incel? these 20 images will explore the answer!"

I hate that you are right. That is a prime example of cultural appropriation. We are a living group of actively oppressed peoples that can be studied, but instead of trying to help us, they choose to actively engage in our oppression. Ironic. These people don't actually want to help someone, they just want to virtue signal to feel good about themselves. Ironic.

If St.Blackops2cel and ER are not the main characters of the Incel anime I'm going to be pissed