Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment So I guess knajjd is an incel after all

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Today is my fifth day doing a knajjd Tinder experiment in Brazil. No matches at all!

I was only swiping girls I genuinely found attractive right (not only Stacies or something, but no landwhales, no sub3s, no high-primitive favela whores, etc), but even after lowering the standards further, I still didn't get anything.

These are the pics I used:

(I cropped his username out in this first one).

(Cropped a bit as well because that house doesn't look like a typical Brazilian house much).

I had originally planned to write the profile in English and say I'm an exchange student from Turkey, but I couldn't change my name (it isn't a name a guy from Turkey would have at all), so I kept my profile description (in Portuguese). I mentioned knajjd's height (1,57/5'2).

It's possible that some foids spotted it as a fake, but still, no matches at all in five days in Brazil is definitely incel tier. With a gigachad pic I would definitely get matches even if it looked fake as fuck.

Sorry about calling you a fakecel in the past, @knajjd . Looks like just a pretty boy face isn't enough after all.

Last edited:
Jesus.

Is this guy 15 or above 20?

Mogs me to depths of IT IQ, yet a 5'2 why even bother?
In his case if he were 5'9+, he'd be slaying.
Also do an experiment with faceandlms

Damn,that's manlet+ height. It never began.

Today is my fifth day doing a knajjd Tinder experiment in Brazil. No matches at all!

I was only swiping girls I genuinely found attractive right (not only Stacies or something, but no landwhales, no sub3s, no high-primitive favela whores, etc), but even after lowering the standards further, I still didn't get anything.

These are the pics I used:

View attachment 118685

(I cropped his username out in this first one).

View attachment 118686

(Cropped a bit as well because that house doesn't look like a typical Brazilian house much).

View attachment 118688

I had originally planned to write the profile in English and say I'm an exchange student from Turkey, but I couldn't change my name (it isn't a name a guy from Turkey would have at all), so I kept my profile description (in Portuguese). I mentioned knajjd's height (1,57/5'2).

It's possible that some foids spotted it as a fake, but still, no matches at all in five days in Brazil is definitely incel tier. With a gigachad pic I would definitely get matches even if it looked fake as fuck.

Sorry about calling you a fakecel in the past, @knajjd . Looks like just a pretty boy face isn't enough after all.
It just goes to show you, even if you're not ugly, your height and frame can fuck you over VERY hard. I think @knajjd is pretty much fucked like the rest of us.

Also do an experiment with faceandlms
Not trying to insult Face senpai but I don't see the point. He's about my looks level, he won't get anything on Tinder here.

Heightpill is brutal.

well his height is the main issue

He facemogs me to another plane of existence tbh but his height kills him

well his height is the main issue
I guess so. If he was taller (over 6') he could be slaying right now, but his height decided to say "nope".

LOL@u guys for waking up to this blackpill just now. Of course prettyboy face isn't enough! You need to be MASCULINE, which means: height, frame, thiccness, musculature, strong jaws, and strong forward projecting brow-ridge.
What about K-POPers and other androgynous pretty boys like that? I thought he could at least have a niche or something.

How the fuck you think hes not incel?hes a fucking low t midget hes only attractive to gay pedos and 12yo girls

If he was 6 foot plus he'd be able to get teens into boybands no problem.

Tinder sucks, try better places, with teen girls

So what? Knajjd has a naturally gl face. He doesn't need anything to be changed in his face IMO.
thats a fair point tbh. I would say he even looks better than most of them. If he was even like 5'8, it wouldnt be too bad

I should send you my pictures and see what you get jfl
If you want...

But give me some time, I'm tired of swiping (you can't just swipe everyone right because of how Tinder works).

If he's willing to go to jail.
Wouldn't you feel good about having 12 yos in love with you?

Maybe it'd be frustrating, but you could try to keep them loving you until they reach AoC.

No one gives me IOIs, fuck. Not even old ladies.

ofc foids hate guys who look super young for their age and short af

Manlet + prey eyes = guaranteed incel

ofc foids hate guys who look super young for their age and short af
I think the lesson to be learned is, you can't diverge from Chad too much. If you look super old and bald, or super young and childish, you're fucked either way.

It's Chad or nothing, or at least something close to Chad.

His face is 100x better than mine. He is like a 6.5/10. The only thing thing wrong with him is that he is an ultra-turbomanlet

Wouldn't you feel good about having 12 yos in love with you?

Maybe it'd be frustrating, but you could try to keep them loving you until they reach AoC.

No one gives me IOIs, fuck. Not even old ladies.
foids want older guys;at 14(AoC here) they ll want 15-18yo guys not someone who looks 12

foids want older guys;at 14(AoC here) they ll want 15-18yo guys not someone who looks 12
True. It's only natural, foids mature faster and have lower fertility spams.

Atleast his genes make pretty JBs.

Well he has a Good face, even If its a bit feminine
But You cant be 5'2 male in todays game.
When it gets below 5'5-5'6 or so it erases your other attributes. Thats the height pill for you

How would women know his height? They don't read profiles.

Unless they can just tell by his face.

High T face >>>>>> feminine pretty boy face

You know you're an incel when an incel musician makes a song about your face.

I gotta say tho, he facemogs me to another solar system.

I wish i had that clear skin free from moles.

I always considered his face to be attractive. But the height is a big problem imo. He isn't doomed like the rest of us.

Face > Height.

I think he can still slay. But he has to be VERY lucky to find a foid who doesn't give a fuck about height. Yeah, good luck with that. But there are foids like that out there. But there are no foids who don't care for the face.

Face > Height

of course, why is this a surprise.

The last pic with that jawline :heart::heart:

I always considered his face to be attractive. But the height is a big problem imo. He isn't doomed like the rest of us.

Face > Height.

I think he can still slay. But he has to be VERY lucky to find a foid who doesn't give a fuck about height. Yeah, good luck with that. But there are foids like that out there. But there are no foids who don't care for the face.

Face > Height

Slaying = getting with lots of women, maybe you mean get laid.

The last pic with that jawline :heart::heart:

Slaying = getting with lots of women, maybe you mean get laid.

I am not qualified to answer I didn't do my research on cutebois but his height fucks him but lets just pretend he was 6'0 do you think he would slay then?

I am not qualified to answer I didn't do my research on cutebois but his height fucks him but lets just pretend he was 6'0 do you think he would slay then?

No, but I think he’d have some measure of success or at least would have in high school or something. He has a certain look that I’ve seen guys have some success with as opposed to most guys on here that posted pics who look very average. Ofc this is all speculation as I don’t know anyone’s personal situation or location requirements, people have assumed I could get some sort of gf but they don’t know how bad my area, hell, my region is.

5ft 2In, damn, why doesn't he just go to some SEA country where the women are likely shorter and JBWmaxx?

Why would you do the experiement in fucking Brazil? Try one of the eastern Asian countries next time

Heightpill is the most brutal blackpill there is.

.t 5'7 manlet from Chadderlands

5ft 2In, damn, why doesn't he just go to some SEA country where the women are likely shorter and JBWmaxx?
knajjd is a volcel, he has no desire for females which is based tbh

if females want knajjd they must come to him

He has a very good face for teen girls of course, try an app like yubo I reckon he would do better. Of course, brazillian women won't fuck him, they want masculine white chads/tyrones to fill their big booties with cum.