Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story So I got into a debate with my brother and his girlfriend today on the blackpill

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
So I was telling my brother and his girlfriend that I was subhuman and of course them being the blind supporters said otherwise and we got into a debate about it, my brother told me "Don't fuck massage prostitutes until you actually get a girlfriend" which was entirely ragefuel to me and my brother's girlfriend denied me being subhuman (even though she knows I am subhuman) she told me "Its not too late for you to experience love, my dad had 2 wives and he got his final wife at age 45 while his wife was 25" first off femoid that was during the years dating was much easier and 2nd off he only got away because he being a Jew saved him from being cancelled not because he proved he could care for her, she told me another bullshit lie saying "You are even prettier than my boyfriend (We will call my brother Sam and his girlfriend Sarah for safety reasons) Sam you could definetly get a girl." 2ND OFF FOID MY BROTHER MAY BE SHORTER YES BUT HE FACE MOGS ME, HAIR MOGS ME AND WRIST MOGS ME!!! I made a counter arguement on how foids would see me as a red flag at 19 for it being too late for me to experience teen love and she kept evading the question by gaslighting me with "YoU ArE sO AweSOme YoU cOULd Do AnYThINg" or "YoU diDNt mIsS OUt oN AnYThinG I pRoMiSe YOu wILL gEt a GIrl" it was pure ragefuel for me but that was on par with "Wait til you get a girlfriend then hire a massage prostitute" for ragefuel.

End of story for today goodnight brocels.

Last edited:
Yeah, she's virtue signaling. Ragefuel

imagine debating normies on the blackpill jfl

no point

she told me another bullshit lie saying "You are even prettier than my boyfriend (We will call my brother Sam for now for safety reasons) Sam you could definetly get a girl."
lmao typical modern foid love

selling out her bf to praise an incel. foids even despise people whom they love. they are freakish grotesque harpies.

imagine debating normies on the blackpill jfl

no point

lmao typical modern foid love

selling out her bf to praise an incel. foids even despise people whom they love. they are freakish grotesque harpies.
You mean "praise"?

I guarantee she was trying to give me false hope to make me feel better, she either knows I am subhuman or she is blindly supporting and is in denial of my inceldom Sarah and my brother kept gaslighting to reverse the logic on me.

That's like getting into a debate with a wall.

I'm victim of this too family & friends say I'm pretty but every girl I ask say me no it's gaslighting we're obviously all super ugly otherwise we wouldn't be incel keep in mind normies & chads make no efforts & get pussy

Dude I totally relate with you it happened to me countless times it's fucking annoying I relate more with strangers on the internet than people i know irl

That's like getting into a debate with a wall.
facts normies are just like this all the same drones as well as foids they don't own a consciousness

Some folks are just bluepilled to the bitter end.

So I was telling my brother and his girlfriend that I was subhuman and of course them being the blind supporters said otherwise and we got into a debate about it, my brother told me "Don't fuck massage prostitutes until you actually get a girlfriend" which was entirely ragefuel to me and my brother's girlfriend denied me being subhuman (even though she knows I am subhuman) she told me "Its not too late for you to experience love, my dad had 2 wives and he got his final wife at age 45 while his wife was 25" first off femoid that was during the years dating was much easier and 2nd off he only got away because he being a Jew saved him from being cancelled not because he proved he could care for her, she told me another bullshit lie saying "You are even prettier than my boyfriend (We will call my brother Sam and his girlfriend Sarah for safety reasons) Sam you could definetly get a girl." 2ND OFF FOID MY BROTHER MAY BE SHORTER YES BUT HE FACE MOGS ME, HAIR MOGS ME AND WRIST MOGS ME!!! I made a counter arguement on how foids would see me as a red flag at 19 for it being too late for me to experience teen love and she kept evading the question by gaslighting me with "YoU ArE sO AweSOme YoU cOULd Do AnYThINg" or "YoU diDNt mIsS OUt oN AnYThinG I pRoMiSe YOu wILL gEt a GIrl" it was pure ragefuel for me but that was on par with "Wait til you get a girlfriend then hire a massage prostitute" for ragefuel.

Don't talk to normies. They don't understand you. Only we do.

Demented evil normscum deserve nothing more than napalm showers. I hate fucking normies so much man. They will never be truly sympathetic to us

im also a freak and a loser all my male cousins even my brother has a gril friend while im a virgin and have zero friends.

Demented evil normscum deserve nothing more than napalm showers. I hate fucking normies so much man. They will never be truly sympathetic to us
normies you are normie stop hating your self you clown.

Fakecel detected. Let me guess your brother is older than you too?
Yes and no just because I am a couple inches taller doesnt mean I am fakecel.

Yes and no just because I am a couple inches taller doesnt mean I am fakecel.
Anyone who complains about being a "wrist cel" is fakecel. I am a 5ft subhuman curry and srs threads like this piss me off - "oh I am a couple of inches taller than my older bro who has a GF but trust me bros I am incel because my wrists are thin", FFS. There are literal subhuman trash like me on this site and you are complaining about bullshit problems like having thin wrists.

Anyone who complains about being a "wrist cel" is fakecel. I am a 5ft subhuman curry and srs threads like this piss me off - "oh I am a couple of inches taller than my older bro who has a GF but trust me bros I am incel because my wrists are thin", FFS. There are literal subhuman trash like me on this site and you are complaining about bullshit problems like having thin wrists.
I never said my wrists are my only flaw, he absolutely face mogs me to oblivion and hair mogs me

Face >>>> height

now they will view u as weirdo cause u talk to them about it lol dont talk about blackpill to normies man.

Only based comment

You will get gaslighted by Normies " that your whole Situation is your fault and that Things can get better

That Is Like saying to a Cockroach , that its His fault for being stepped on by a Lion . While the Lion was Just the better species Just because "

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back