Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL So I cut my hair myself and...

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
It weren't even that bad. It is medium length hair. And I cut it to the same style as logan Paul's hair only longer so it covers my huge ears my massive forehead and other stuff. I didn't intentionally make it look like Logan Paul's btw but that's how it turned out. It looks like a mix between David dobroks hair and Logan Paul's cuz mine b like Logan's but longer and messier and brown.

I took some pics of me tho and it was suifuel. Hair was all good but Jesus my lower third is so fucking narrow. I need this fucking beard to grow out so I can try and hide it somehow. Also need to make my Elliot Rodger lips and pinnochio nose look smaller somehow with da beard and da hair.

Inject T for optimal beard growth

I wank once a week excersise and get good sleep and cold showers + everyone in my family has heard so no need
Mogs me at beard growth. I do all that shit plus more and I’m still stuck with a patchy mess of pubes. Fucking stupid genetic piece of shit fuck fuck FUCK.

EMfRJu5X0AE17hD

Mogs me at beard growth. I do all that shit plus more and I’m still stuck with a patchy mess of pubes. Fucking stupid genetic piece of shit fuck fuck FUCK.
How old r u tho?

25. Which makes it even more embarrassing.
Oh poo. Don't stop trying at least. Try everything u can to get beard it can really improve Ur looks for some ppl. If not then buy beard implant or something idk

Oh poo. Don't stop trying at least. Try everything u can to get beard it can really improve Ur looks for some ppl. If not then buy beard implant or something idk
practically given up on it tbh. Whatever I end up growing also has a bunch of red hairs which makes it look just stupid.

I never cut my hair

Seems like a recipe for disaster

I also have Logan Paul kind of hair. Thats where the similarities end sadly

I'm just gonna let my hair grow until it suffocates me

well thats what happends, now is bad

I'll only cut my own hair if it reaches shoulder length.

tbh as soon as the barber reopens I will just get a buzz cut and dye it blonde like 1999 eminem

Just dab on them haters bro :dab: :dab: :dab: :dab:
Dab dab dab

Glue the hair you cut off to your face and construct a beard