Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So I created a tinder account to use for the past month or two

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
ZERO MATCHES.

And I never receive a “new people like you” notification. I just swipe through dozens and dozens of foids and swiped through mostly through al girls (I excluded the feminists i found on there)

if any retard says ER could’ve used tinder they’re wrong but I get mogged by him

I just swipe until I wanna shoot myself

i got 2 matches in 11 countries, one fat 41yo, and one 18yo becky who thought i was the arab dealer
What countries were they?

Over for swipecels tbh

ZERO MATCHES.

And I never receive a “new people like you” notification. I just swipe through dozens and dozens of foids and swiped through mostly through al girls (I excluded the feminists i found on there)

if any retard says ER could’ve used tinder they’re wrong but I get mogged by him

I just swipe until I wanna shoot myself
what did u expect?

I don't use Tinder anymore, even if I get a match, they never respond, which means they're talking to at least 5 others that mog me.

Just work on your personality bro

Our subhuman faces will always bar us from ascending.

I don't use Tinder anymore, even if I get a match, they never respond, which means they're talking to at least 5 others that mog me.
You probably came after a right swiped chad so it was an accident since they left swipe 99.99999% of the time.

You probably came after a right swiped chad so it was an accident since they left swipe 99.99999% of the time.
80% of the time

Oh yeah, that happens quite often, but they generally immediately unmatch. The ones I'm talking about leave the match while talking to chad and leaving you in seen. They might respond after a month or two if ever.

(separatist part of Russia)

Based as fuck. Guessing ty russkiy though, not Lithuanian?

Look at how big the USSR was

Significantly smaller than the Russian Empire, unless you're referring to commie "allies" and not actual territory. And (((Lenin))) destroyed Russia. He put secession-at-will for Republics into the constitution, and then formed ethnic Republic's all over the country, so we couldn't do shit when they seceded unless they weren't Republics like Chechnya and Tatarstan.

I shall try tinder someday tbh