Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So I crated a fake profile with the "average" guy from yesterday. Results as expected. Could rope now

hänonlutka

hänonlutka

Officer
★★★
So yesterday this guy was postet.
I thought hes Chad but there were discussions and I believe in reddit femoids said his "average". So I created a fake profile on a Dating app. Couldn't use Tinder but the app I took is also used a lot here.

So 3 hours in now and 9 matches already.
This is already suicide fuel. But its even worse cuz 8 of his 9 matches are 5-6/10 femoids there is just one Stacy. So the 3-6 femoids think they deserve guys like him while the stacys found him to ugly. It's insane. I will see if this trend goes on the next few houres. But he could slay easy the 3-6 femoids while we guys are simply done.

It's really over for us incels! There is now way I will look like him even with looksmaxing. Could actually rope now.

jfl. This guy is chad and bangs stacies every day. If you think else you are a delusional coper

Being a man is all about having no flaws whatsoever

If thats todays avarage men, then im srsly gonna ropecel

the guy is simply not good looking enough.

Even this guy only got 3-5 matches a day:

Index

The only time I got tons of matches was with Nick Bateman candids.

His frame is somewhat tiny, look at his reflection. If he was wider, could get more matches. Either way, for us, it's over.

you fucking copers. He is an 8/10

Nobody is legit calling that guy average

The 3-6 femoids are trying so hard while I just respond with one word or a short sentences. Yeah personality matter so much right??? I will delete profile soon I guess. I knew it would be bad but this is like cutting yourself.

I don't like his frame but he's "average", JFL? When women say "yeah I see average guys dating", they're talking about 7/10s like the guy posted in OP. What a world we live in.

anyone who isn't nick bateman or chico lachowski is average for women.

average guy gets 1 match every 115 swipes

So yesterday this guy was postet. View attachment 22872I thought hes Chad but there were discussions and I believe in reddit femoids said his "average". So I created a fake profile on a Dating app. Couldn't use Tinder but the app I took is also used a lot here.

So 3 hours in now and 9 matches already.
This is already suicide fuel. But its even worse cuz 8 of his 9 matches are 5-6/10 femoids there is just one Stacy. So the 3-6 femoids think they deserve guys like him while the stacys found him to ugly. It's insane. I will see if this trend goes on the next few houres. But he could slay easy the 3-6 femoids while we guys are simply done.

It's really over for us incels! There is now way I will look like him even with looksmaxing. Could actually rope now.

That guy's a top 0.1% chad. I have probably seen less than 20 guys that good looking in my entire life. He's a pro male model or if he's not he ought to be.

You can't expect to have that kind of life. That's crazy.

Now try a female profile on tinder :feelsrope:

that guys a fucking male model jfl stop coping. he doesn't even need tinder probably the type of guy who walks into a store and stacies all whisper about and joke around with. probably has women WALKIN UP TO HIM on a daily basis but he's so use to it he doesn't even sperg out over it. ive seen his types when i use to partake in society.....

that guy is well above average, no homo

that's actually a lot fewer matches than I would expect for someone who looks like that tbh

use tinder in NYC and he'll get endless matches

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back