Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So I changed my mind

N

NorthWesterncel

Recruit
★★
I’ve been a delusional dumb last year, I thought i was “tall” being 183cm but i just began the term at uni and I’m getting literally heightmogged by at least the 50-55% of the male students, and it feels fucking horrible.
The height average on my country is supposed to be 174cm... that’s bullshit!
I’m literally average... or worse

I’ve been a delusional dumb last year, I thought i was “tall” being 183cm but i just began the term at uni and I’m getting literally heightmogged by at least the 50-55% of the male students, and it feels fucking horrible.
Same at 182cm. I think it is because I moved to a big city. Back in my hometown I was taller than average.

It must be living hell for manlets

ttfw fucking 6ft is manlet in 2018...

183 and manlet ?.........wtf are you talking about.

183 and manlet ?.........wtf are you talking about.

I haven’t said I’m a manlet lol, but im cannot be considered tall according to the huge amount of guys around the 190cm

boi shut your dumbass up I'm 5'6 thats some real manlet shit fuck out of here with this gay self jerk off

IMG 6542

boi shut your dumbass up I'm 5'6 thats some real manlet shit fuck out of here with this gay self jerk off

I just said im average, calm down

he just said he's not tall around all taller men

low key finna ignore anyone above 6'0 who starts calling themselves manlets from now on ngl :feelsohh:

Try being 166 cm. You'll know true pain

There's nothing wrong with being average