Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So i am into game design and i think theres no chance to make ur game popular unless u have sick ideas or millions for advertising

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
For example one of my ideas is to make a MMO survival. In Rust u have to eat food or u die.

So in my MMO u also have to eat food or u die

But u also have to POO or u die. like in real life. very realistic

i know its stupid but i think if i implement many weird features like this one then my game will be more popular right?

what u think about such weird ideas

im too stupid to play games
creating sounds impossible for me

so you can shit on the streets in the game?

So a super hardcore rpg. I like the concept tbh. I've always wanted to play a fighting game that mimics the frailty of the human body properly.

something like this already exists bro, it's called scum. check it out. pretty fun game ngl

something like this already exists bro, it's called scum. check it out. pretty fun game ngl

this is true, i forgot about this title, thanks. i need to look into some videos from the grossy parts.

but u got me wrong. this is not only about making realistic survival.i have many really autistic weird and cool ideas. some only coolwithout the autistic part. games are 99% just copies of other games, my would be unique as fuc

You are developing alone?

Make a gacha mobile game tbh, seems like easy money

I am making a game as well, but I don't think I will release it publicly

Create a gAMe where you could street shit, rape, or CHOose your own life path and do intEResting things

You could make canning jar lids into the money! Or water.

a lot of indie games gain popularity through jewtube / crowd funding sites

a lot of indie games gain popularity through jewtube / crowd funding sites
Crow funding only if they have good graphic and trailer. What's jewtube?

For example one of my ideas is to make a MMO survival. In Rust u have to eat food or u die.

So in my MMO u also have to eat food or u die

But u also have to POO or u die. like in real life. very realistic

i know its stupid but i think if i implement many weird features like this one then my game will be more popular right?

what u think about such weird ideas
U poop in ark, u can make super realistic npc who reacts to the shitting in a funny way

That's why most people start it as a hobby:,
Mods for games and free games

Make an mmorpg based in indian slums I will buy your game. Make sure to add street food, street massages and street shitting. And railroad gang grape.

Try to think of something normies would like. I am fascinated how flappy birds became popular. It is something so stupid but got so much attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back