Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So... How many Truecels actually exist here?

K

kickbuttmario

Greycel
I've been planning on making this post here for sometime. This won't be some grammatically correct post or anything, I just woke up and wanted to call some people here out. I wanted to ask this question on a serious note because, I won't lie, I seriously wonder how many of you have actually made sacrifices in yourselves to get laid, to find new friends, to do well in school and in life, to get a girlfriend, to help others, et cetera.

I am a 25 male punjabi with traction alopecia (Age 12, the Sikhs here will get it) around the front of my face so my hair line was fucked up for a long time and had huge huge sleeping problems (I'm talking sleep deprivation issues since the fucking age of 9) which resulted in me getting large dark circles (periorbital) around my eyes. Many have mistaken my gender, my hair line, and so forth. I got called ugly all the time too. When I wore a hat because of my hair line, I was treated less like a freak and less like a transgender. I finally got a hair transplant a few months ago, I will probably get more because I wish to get the hair line to be more my like my original hair line. I am saying this because, if I had known why being fat at a young age sucked, and why stretch marks can still cause some issues in your skin elasticity, or why appearance did matter, I would have been a chad-lite like my brother. Both of us have decent genetics, square jaws, yet all this shit happened. I've had my family tell me to die, my moms take my credit card and get me fucked for $8000 with interest, and told me I look like crap just to make me feel bad.

I've had my shit hypocritical friends tell me all I needed in life was confidence and to believe in oneself. They told me that for years. They knew I was suffering because of these issues. Then it turned out that they would continue to say that because a) they wanted to believe it themselves and b) they didn't want to see people make such unnecessary sacrifices or at least they thought. When I got my HT, my best friend was envious, but the idiot was too dumb to never make any sacrifices (He didn't even know what Propecia was, not to say he is an Incel, he got laid and I will talk about this later). It turned out, when I finally noticed the hypocrisy, I came to conclude on a few things: a) Most people that say all you need in life is confidence ALL CARED ABOUT THEIR APPEARANCE MORE THAN I DID! Most of these people are liars and are too stupid to notice it. b) Very few people actually give a damn about one another. It took me a long time to figure out why we were supposed to worship God (the idea of order) and why Neitzche was correct. To the actual truecels and omegas here, I am so so damn sorry. I wish I was stronger and I could have befriended all of you. I would have loved to know you all (even the ones that have died. You are the ones I regret the most).

Getting off the tangent, sometime ago, I noticed a post on incels.is about some idiot getting a hair transplant, going to the eastern country, and getting laid with the asian chicks there. He then posted a picture and I was surprised. It was just some squanny lil shit that never made sacrifices. I instantly called him a volcel while he made himself the fool and called himself truecel. It was the most stupidest shit I've ever read about and I envied him more than I did others because at least he had the potential to fix himself. But NAY! He didn't do it! He convinced himself that there is no point in gymcelling, eating healthy or any of that shit. The hairline he had was a standard genetic hair loss.

Let's be honest here, Elliot Rodgers, Alek Minassian, both of these fuckers were not ugly people. They were good looking fellers. SOLID looking. Most of the fellers here that have a little gay in them would confirm such shit. YET THEY ARE FUCKED! I HAD TO READ STORIES HERE ABOUT PEOPLE THAT DID EVERYTHING FOR THEMSELVES BUT LOST! Then I see these two little fuckers, get squandered and hurt by the words posted by braincels, and lose themselves. I see posts about volcels losing themselves and not being Chad when most of us know that you don't need to be Chad to get laid and yall fuckers know it. My best friend, is about 5'4, a little balding, not a good chin, muslim, and I promise you one thing for this guy. THIS GUY MADE THE SACRIFICES! He changed himself greatly to get laid. He adopted a new personality, hanged out with shit people that made fun of him, did drugs, and so forth. The guy did get laid and did get a girlfriend (albeit, he lost her but it was mostly his fault. Like actually his fault, funny story on his part xD). He concluded that he didn't like any of this, but couldn't get out of it because he enjoyed the life-style. If my friend, who would without a doubt be called an incel, can do all of this, I believe you guys can too. He is now thinking of joining the army yet this guy had the intelligence to become a doctor, an accountant, etc.

The meaning in this post is me calling all of the fucking volcels, mentalcels, heightcels, whatever you fucking little shits call yourselves now out because I truly truly wonder how many of you actually made a damn effort in changing yourselves and to believe in good. I am also cross-posting this on incels.is, because I want to actually get serious responses here. Seriously, I read some posts from small men here going MtF to get laid and were successful, and I was not happy to learn that because I now wonder how many of them are actually happy. The most tragic suicide letter I read here was about some kid who wanted to become a doctor and help others because his friend died, but ultimately killed himself because he felt his appearance was the reason and his mom told him to go die. Then I read posts here about guys who never made the effort, sacrificed their personality to get laid.

Only TRUECELs will get this. The reason why it hurts to be denied because of your appearance because for the most part, it feels like a lot of it is beyond your reach. Which hurts you deeply. Because to be denied for your appearance means you have been denied by God, Mother Nature Incarnate, or whatever the fuck you want to call that Grand Celestial being out there. The luxury of our personalities, belief systems, money and so forth is that we can at least choose it. We can choose how to behave, how much money we want or to make, what kind of women we would like, and the consequences of such choices.
I am actually a truecel that is most likely a volcel that would have been chad-lite if people just gave a damn about me. It took me some time to figure out but I would have been fine. I wouldn't have been scurrying about in my home worrying about everything. Having my friends lecture me about confidence and love, when I know most of them are hypocrites. Having such insane sleep problems, wondering if my sleep cycles were correct when it's 3:00am when i woke up almost 20 hours ago. Such ridiculousness.
Thanks to those that have read this. I will like to read your responses.

(Fun note: If you wish to know true good people out there. Lay out the scenario where a person who is crying and suffering to the left and is in pain while the person to the right is an extremely attractive person with a nice ass. Watch their faces carefully and their behaviour. Who will they reach out for? Think about that and you will know).