Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So, how did you end up an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38652
  • Start date
It's a long story
open book GIF

i called out this datamining fed since he had 10 posts JFL

So, how did you end up an incel? ( I’m addressing this men over the age of 22) How did you end up there? Why do you think you’re an incel? Do you think you’ll remain this way forever?
I think it's clear as to why the guys that are incels are experiencing that problem. I ended up here because the female gender completely rejected me and theres no other place for honest and blackpilled discussion on the internet.

I'm ugly and Indian and poor from a lower working class family. Sums it up really. Also couldn't betabux due to low IQ.

basically all of my attempts to ascend from 2005 to 2014 or so (when I gave up) ended in failure

So, how did you end up an incel? ( I’m addressing this men over the age of 22) How did you end up there? Why do you think you’re an incel? Do you think you’ll remain this way forever?
ethnic manlet

Not asking out anyone when I had my prime looks and slowly rotting over time as I got older and worse looking

being a turbomanlet

Never could accept females hypergamous nature, so was volcel by not simping and rejecting. The years passed, I remained 5'7, and now I'm an incel and blackpilled so it's over. I don't want a woman anymore. Now that I understand woman better I don't want one. Also I couldn't get one to save my life, it's honestly impossible to find a woman that isn't a slut

OP was a faggot infiltrator as everyone suspected

mainly because of my bumpy nose, it has ruined my whole life. This shit took away my self-confidence, my motivation, everything. That's why I'm shy, super insecure and always want to hide. Got a minimum wage job because I didn't have the motivation to study anything meaningful because of it.