Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So, how did you end up an incel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 38652
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38652

Banned
-
So, how did you end up an incel? ( I’m addressing this men over the age of 22) How did you end up there? Why do you think you’re an incel? Do you think you’ll remain this way forever?

I am an Incel bc of my recessed chin. And yes I will be an Incel forever until I have the balls to kill myself

*sigh*
greycel intruder question

I don't even know myself tbh. Before, I was a normies, but then after 2016 or so, we apparently entered the nightmare dimension, and now here I am unable to get any sex or any kind of sexual/romantic interest while everyone around me tells me to "Just deal with it". They don't care that I'm angry about why I have to go out of my way to enjoy a sexless life "just because" while others don't. :feelsohgod:

It's a long story
open book GIF

I was a c section and it’s been over since then

My personality sucked so all the women just left after one night of sex :reeeeee: typical truecel reprting in as you see

gorls gav teir sexy 2 oda men but nvr 2 mah prob cuz ey hav da bad personalities disorda
eym no gonna b dis way 4ever mab from sui or betabux
atm sui cms mor likey
Maybe girls just don’t understand you?!

I suspect op is a bluepilled infiltrator look at his previous threads :feelsbaton:

Autism and avoidant behavior. I was always viewed as an "Odd Loser" by Normies.

I'm 22, gonna reply anyways :chad:

Social anxiety crippled me since forever, so I never learned to properly interact with people, never made many friends, never met girls and always spent (wasted) me free time alone.

Plus I'm ugly (chinlet and ethnic), short and chubby, so people never bothered to take initiative to meet me like happens to chad.

I'm gymcelling and dietmaxxing in hopes of ascending, but I'm most likely being delusional :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Only 1% of the female population is shorter than me. It was somewhat manageable when I was a teenager, but when I became 20 years old, I gave up on my "maybe I'll have a late growth spurt" hopes.

I was born ugly and in the wrong era

the zygote was formed and spawned a life of torment

I was born under the constellation of T.R.U.E.C.E.L and so it was my destiny to be this way

I must have been a piece of shit in my past life to deserve this

I don't think you end up becoming an incel, you just start calling yourself one when you realize you are one

unless for rare cases where you are a chad and then become an ugly burn victim or some shit but other than that it's pretty much genetic

I realized I was an incel after being a KHHV my whole life and being rejected a 2nd time by my oneitis. i already had negative views on feminism but after I just accepted that I'm an ugly chubby loser with acne I just started researching inceldom until I ended up here

So, how did you end up an incel? ( I’m addressing this men over the age of 22) How did you end up there? Why do you think you’re an incel? Do you think you’ll remain this way forever?
I am ugly as fuck
Lonely men have nothing to do but rot on the internet all day
Because I can't get girls
Tbh, I don't

my face is ugly tier, i look like an ogre

Last edited:
I'm a GigaTruecel Permavirgin Subhuman

leg bones did not reach sufficient length

I don't think you end up becoming an incel, you just start calling yourself one when you realize you are one
Exactly. You don't "become" one. You find out that the word "incel" describes your life. Only exception is people who lose their looks, like going bald at a young age, getting some disfiguring disease or a serious injury.

"I was born and my life was over" - Saint Hamudi (Proverbs 13:20, Hiroshima/Nagasakipill)

I suspect op is a bluepilled infiltrator look at his previous threads :feelsbaton:
I think @BostonDweller a blue pilled infiltrator based on their wording alone

WTF is "end up" incel

Using "end up" implies that there were a series of actions involved that led to being an incel

Nobody "ends up" incel, they are born with incel genetics

I don't like the wording itself, it sounds off, it sounds like a loaded question

unless for rare cases where you are a chad and then become an ugly burn victim or some shit but other than that it's pretty much genetic
Exactly

Not above 22 but would answer anyways, I am born out of cousin marriage so fucked brain, not NT and ugly

simply not good looking enough

women are annoying :feelsokman: simple

everyone is born incel until they have sex or they just stay incel forever

When no woman would have sex with me, I ended up becoming involuntarily celibate. Because, see, I wanted to have sex with women, but they did not want to have sex with me. Thus, I am celibate, involuntarily.

i was born a sub4 male

I was born and it was over

For the ugly face I possesed since kindergarten.

When I get surgery I’ll be Chad ,cuz of my looks

due to my genes and autism :blackpill:

It is extremely probable that we will remain so forever, the only thing that could presumably change the situation is lucky circumstances to accumulate wealth and a major technological advancement in aesthetic surgery, but it is a very remote scenario.
Personally, I have many physical defects but my worst one is that my face is too narrow, so my facial ratios are disharmonic.
Even if I had an unlimited amount of money, I doubt that today's medical technology could make me normal. Just look at people like Zuckemberg or Bezos: do you think that, if they could change their appearance, they would not do it?

gorls gav teir sexy 2 oda men but nvr 2 mah prob cuz ey hav da bad personalities disorda
eym no gonna b dis way 4ever mab from sui or betabux
atm sui cms mor likey
I love this gungan language.