Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So high inhibition that I turn my music down at red lights

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
I don't want people to hear my anime weeb or hip hop music

If I had a car I know I'd be embarrassed to have people listen to my music, I would need to have it turned to some normie radio at all times.

If I had a car I know I'd be embarrassed to have people listen to my music, I would need to have it turned to some normie radio at all times.
it sucks that I can't listen to my weeb shit when my normie friends are riding along

it sucks that I can't listen to my weeb shit when my normie friends are riding along

Kek. What do you listen to as an example?

I just play the radio.

Wtf your like me lol

I turn the volume all the way up when driving, but at lights I get the feeling people are looking at me so I turn it down. Jfl at my betaness

i will never ever drive a car or get a license

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too inhibition for that shit, so hey, at least your inhibition is much lower than mine.

wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too inhibition for that shit, so hey, at least your inhibition is much lower than mine.
Lol you are most high inhib dude on the forum no doubt

Kek. What do you listen to as an example?

I just play the radio.

right now I've been listening to

usually Pokemon battle theme remixes, Bloody Stream by Coda(JoJo), or Understar by Shocking Lemon(Hajime No Ippo)

for Hip Hop I listen to most normie stuff, but never mumble rap

you'll get there man

THE ONLY reason why i actualy want a car is so i can listen to my eurobeat loudly on the street

THE ONLY reason why i actualy want a car is so i can listen to my eurobeat loudly on the street

everyone will have their eyes on you if you play this LMAO

right now I've been listening to

usually Pokemon battle theme remixes, Bloody Stream by Coda(JoJo), or Understar by Shocking Lemon(Hajime No Ippo)

for Hip Hop I listen to most normie stuff, but never mumble rap

Not bad, bruv.

I’ll blast my shit if I had a car

I'd play this loud asf. Will probably sui before I get a car though lool

I do this too. I usually keep windows rolled down but i roll them up at stop lights because dont want people to see me. I still bump that early 00s rock music

[Video=youtube]