Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So grotesque was a LARPER?

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
I only joined more recently, but I recall back in Augustish when browsing this forum I came across the fellow grotesque. I remember watching his “countdown to 40 year old virgin” videos which are all removed from YouTube now lmao. I just really had the impression he was for real, he seemed so legit in his angst in his videos. I mean goddamn if that guy was larping I’m assuming literally over half this forum is.

He was a Chad in a fatsuit.

I'm pretty sure he was and still is real. I have a definite feeling he was just LARPing on Lookism.

No.

The point is there are many incels who are delusional about their looks. I bet there is a lot of good looking normie guys here but because they are autistic or else they never approached women and think they are truecels when in reality they mog truecels of this forum.

he either lied about being a virgin or he lied about getting laid, no one knows.

Last edited:
So was he a LARPer or not?

Did some old pics of him surface or something?

Not even close.
I saw his HS senior picture and he was good looking (I didn't save it).
I'm sure he could have something back then but he is too mental.
Plus the agepill did the rest.

The point is there are many incels who are delusional about their looks.
But that is understandable that men would have body dysmorphia because they never get any validation, admiration or affection but all the young pretty girls who claim they have body dysmorphia should shut the fuck up!! They constantly get hit on and told how pretty they are and dozens of likes on pictures i.e. constant validation of their looks none stop but average looking guys never get told this NEVER! So it´s understandable why they would start to see themselves as ugly.

he larped about having sex a few years back, so yes.

I’ve seen him like this before lol. But honestly it kinda looks to me like when he was younger, and not fat, he may have had good facial structure
idk...
i never seen pics of him when he was young.

Good god this is getting confusing on what exactly he did.

I’ve seen him like this before lol. But honestly it kinda looks to me like when he was younger, and not fat, he may have had good facial structure.
Is it your " good looking" chad

But that is understandable that men would have body dysmorphia because they never get any validation, admiration or affection but all the young pretty girls who claim they have body dysmorphia should shut the fuck up!! They constantly get hit on and told how pretty they are and dozens of likes on pictures i.e. constant validation of their looks none stop but average looking guys never get told this NEVER! So it´s understandable why they would start to see themselves as ugly.
High IQ. Agreed with all of this

Good god this is getting confusing on what exactly he did.

He posted on Lookism that he was having sex/had had sex, but posted on Incels.co that he had never had sex and was incel from the mold. So he got banned.

He posted on Lookism that he was having sex/had had sex, but posted on Incels.co that he had never had sex and was incel from the mold. So he got banned.
Okay that was putting it simply. Did he use the same username on there lmao what a fucking tard

The point is there are many incels who are delusional about their looks. I bet there is a lot of good looking normie guys here but because they are autistic or else they never approached women and think they are truecels when in reality they mog truecels of this forum.
With big members being exposed I'm starting to think if there are even any truecels here

Okay that was putting it simply. Did he use the same username on there lmao what a fucking tard

Yes, he did. When confronted, he said "What I said on Lookism was a LARP. What I say on Incels.co is true." But that didn't work for Big Pussy so it can't work for Grotesque.

he lied about being a virgin, dont know it it was paid or unpaid sex though, he still shouldn't have lied

It was a false accusation based on lookism posts from 2016 and free @Grotesque

he fontained himself

No, far from it

The mods were retarded and banned him because they taught he was larping on .is on incel by using "proof" from lookism,

When in fact

Grotesque is such a truecel, that he had to larp on lookism so that he can roll with the normies

Users viewing this thread: grotesque
He still hopes to be freed

I"ll reiterate what I've said elsewhere: we need place(s) for talking about the blackpill that include non-'cels. Incels can have their own part of the forum that can have stricter rules for posting, but cannibalizing the blackpill movement is like when SJWs shun one of their own because they weren't quite SJW enough. Incels can talk about specific incel things, but the blackpill goes beyond any of us.

Someone please just end my life .... even grotesque who I thougth is one of the lowest male beings on earth got to smash some human pussy, but I've been rotting a virgin for 28 years now and no end to be seen .... what sick joke is this life? what is this? srs? wtf? every degenerate piece of subhuman male gets to smash pussy but I don't ... wtf is this?

High post fakecels hurt man.

The majority of this forum is fakecels, probably about 80% of the registered users here have had unpaid sex at least once, or else are young teenagers who still have a chance to ascend.

he was grotesque tbh