Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So Glad I Never PMed My Pics to Anyone Here

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Posts
473
There are so many Chadlites on here,
I would be the laughing stock and ugliest guy here.

Pheww I got away.
 
If you post pics of yourself here, you deserve the rope.

If you have your face as your avatar, you deserve torture first and then the rope.
 
Good. People who post their pics are just here for attention and rub it in the ugly guys faces.
 
Who are the chadlites? This is a place that's full of average normies memeing the incels to be honest.
 
RopeForSluts said:
If you post pics of yourself here, you deserve the rope.

If you have your face as your avatar, you deserve torture first and then the rope.

unironic female avatars deserve the rope too
 
fukmylyf said:
RopeForSluts said:
If you post pics of yourself here, you deserve the rope.
If you have your face as your avatar, you deserve torture first and then the rope.
unironic female avatars deserve the rope too
That includes @torujo?
 
Don't post or PM anyone your pictures otherwise you'll probably get doxed. Our insane stalkers haven't gone away. Stalking us is still a full time job. Chances are there are a few r/cucktears catfishing on here right now.
 
Zielony4 said:
Good. People who post their pics are just here for attention and rub it in the ugly guys faces.

true.
 

Similar threads

Ellsworth
Replies
26
Views
494
Emba
Emba
Bruticus
Replies
55
Views
966
La Grande Infamie
La Grande Infamie
AngryUbermensch
Replies
12
Views
425
copemaxx9002
copemaxx9002
Clavicus Vile
Replies
10
Views
364
PersonaPimp
PersonaPimp
lifeisfucked215
Replies
19
Views
820
UglyDumbass
U

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top