Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel so glad foids feel "unsafe" to go outside, especially at dark

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
At least foids do not get the pleasure of leaving their house an hour past midnight by themselves without risking their lives.

I'm so glad we live in a world where there is a small but real percentage of the population that will not allow these foids to be safe.

I'm parking rn!

They blame men are the reason they cant go outside when homeless foids are more dangerous than your typical man.

It's not like it's are fault they wear slut clothes and get assaulted because of it. I'm glad they suffer

they literally voted for this

At least foids do not get the pleasure of leaving their house an hour past midnight by themselves without risking their lives.

I'm so glad we live in a world where there is a small but real percentage of the population that will not allow these foids to be safe.

Well, I am sick of foids complaining about not being safe.

I’ve spent most of my life on the edge.
No one ever gave a fuck about my safety.

Also……more men are victims of violence than foids.

Agreed

There was one time I was waking on this isolated trail in the middle of the woods over a mile from other people when I saw a small white woman walking by. Imagine how scary it would be as a small woman to encounter a 6 foot tall guy in a hoodie when you’re out in the middle of nowhere. In that moment, I know she was shit scared of me. It was just me and her, and absolutely no one to rescue her if I chose to do something. She meekly said hi not not piss me off and then started jogging faster after she went by me. I’m sure she also checked a bunch of times to make sure I wasn’t following. Luckily for her I’m a good guy and went on my way peacefully. Still though, it felt so fucking good to be the one with total power over that situation, even though I didn’t do anything.