Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So fucking sick of the anti-ethnic shit here

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
I'd elaborate more, but I'd get warned for racebait.

Mad props for postmaxxing in ID buddy boyo.

Hating each other's skin color will lead us to Hell

white and incel?????? nah

After making an anti white thread you proceed to make a ghost that doesn't exist. Literal "jew cries out in pain as it strikes you" tier play. With that being said, I hope it does soon though. :feelsYall:

I think white just get annoyed because ethnic men gate keep their women

If your allowed to cum to our countries then we are allowed your women
Yeah we're talking about the forum not irl.
What about @Colvin76

After making an anti white thread you proceed to make a ghost that doesn't exist. Literal "jew cries out in pain as it strikes you" tier play. With that being said, I hope it does soon though. :feelsYall:

Nigger, curry beaner, sandnigger, goat fucker, street shitter, chink, gook, rice... etc etc but then they get mad when someone say cumskin. :feelsseriously:

Based
We are all subhumans,ım just a sand-mongoloid nigger one

Nigger, curry beaner, sandnigger, goat fucker, street shitter, chink, gook, rice... etc etc but then they get mad when someone say cumskin. :feelsseriously:

Mods are extremely cucked tbh ngl

All I see is hafeful ethnics hating poor white people id like to see some proof to this "whites hating ethnics"

But won't you think of the poor cumskins?

The ones who pit each race against each other in an attempt to gain their validation.

The ones who race bait and make irrelevant posts about nationalism after bleeding others dry of their resources?

WONT SOMEONE, ANYONE, THINK OF THE CUMSKINS?

Hate will destroy you we must get rid of our worldly pride

truth hurt more than lies : (btw @Fearofeight )
While ''nigger, curry beaner, sandnigger, goat fucker, street shitter, pavement apes, dindu nothin' '' are racial slurs that refer to a comportment, 13/50 source : FBI.
"cumskin" is actually a slur used by whites to set themselves on the same level as others, since "cum" has no pejorative link to anything whatsoever. If you know any other white racial slurs keep me updated please.

answer :
So, as a cumskin, i understand your frustration but i think the opposite.
I think that outside of incels.co, if you speak with a BLM protester VS a Proud boys protester, one of these 2 dudes is going to be way more triggered for being called a nigger or a cumskin and will act like ... a chimp. Your guess:feelsYall:

Well, now that you successfully racebaited me i'll stop lowering myself in this thread, i'll head outside and get treated as an incel which i hope we can both relate to.

one of these 2 dudes is going to be way more triggered for being called a nigger or a cumskin and will act like ... a chimp.

How can you make that claim? That's a very racist assumption.