Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So fucking frustrated that i can't even sleep

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
I had a moment a couple nights ago where something really minor but also infuriating happened and i snapped and went into a rage about how much i hate everything: being a 33 year old virgin, being a cripple, having cancer, not owning a house, everything. Just frustrated at all the bullshit that i have to put up with that nobody else i know does.

It kept me from sleeping all night, and now I'm on night 2 and i still can't sleep. I just can't fucking take this shit anymore. And now it's like a positive feedback loop because not being able to sleep is making me more frustrated.

I just want to fucking fall asleep and then wake up and have a normal fucking day but nothing ever works out for me.

1675615654926.jpg

having cancer
Fuck, sorry to hear that. I get the same sleepless episodes due to my predicament but can't imagine having cancer on top too.

I had a moment a couple nights ago where something really minor but also infuriating happened and i snapped and went into a rage about how much i hate everything: being a 33 year old virgin, being a cripple, having cancer, not owning a house, everything. Just frustrated at all the bullshit that i have to put up with that nobody else i know does.

It kept me from sleeping all night, and now I'm on night 2 and i still can't sleep. I just can't fucking take this shit anymore. And now it's like a positive feedback loop because not being able to sleep is making me more frustrated.

I just want to fucking fall asleep and then wake up and have a normal fucking day but nothing ever works out for me.
am in a similar situation without the disablility bit.

I understand