Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

So fucking bored right now. Sound of washing machine is my only distraction from silence.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
(The sound of laundry getting cleaned).

listening to some music

I thought you put small animals in the washing machine. :waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat:

the lyrics are very meaningful

You gonna start hearing voices in your head son

It's over for laundrycels

Play some vidya

Watch some videos of foids getting killed on bestgore.

sounds like you need noise stimulation. I recommend getting a fan it's very soothing for silence

I'm bored too

those who surpass and win boredom will be capable of moving mountains; boredom is a existencial condition caracterized by lack of power, and power is happiness, and incels have NO power in any of the things they do, because they cant control the anguish that comes from inceldom, so they are necessarily BORED until they die (i speak of incels, but i am a incel too, so whatever)

those who surpass and win boredom will be capable of moving mountains; boredom is a existencial condition caracterized by lack of power, and power is happiness, and incels have NO power in any of the things they do, because they cant control the anguish that comes from inceldom, so they are necessarily BORED until they die (i speak of incels, but i am a incel too, so whatever)
Cope