Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

so fed up with dealing with foids

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
I swear to god, if foids didn't have pussies, most men would treat them like shit. I wouldn't give them the time of the day. The reason? They are shit.

I'm done with that, so fed up with how entitled, full of shit these bitches are. No respect, no empathy. It's all about them, all the time. It's everywhere, from tiny things like transit/traffic where women will never be gentle to dating where she's entitled to waste your time.

I mean these women don't even feel like they should make the effort to out of their houses to get shit. They even spent hours a day looking at pics of themselves in their stupid smartphones in a disgustingly narcissistic way.

You can't not hate women, it's impossible. They make themselves unlikeable. The only way one can like them is by being a soycuck without self respect.

Last edited:
Women are like the parasites of the earth

I swear to god, if foids didn't have pussies, most men would treat them like shit. I wouldn't give them the time of the day. The reason? They are shit.

S.R.B - Gratitude is given to L.J.B

Women act like that as they are secretly blackpilled, they know that men are trash. That males were created and only exist for one reason, to take genetic flaws to the grave. So they view themselves as divine beings.

Men will have much better lives once they stop pitting women on pedestals.

I think alot of guys are it's a dead end endeavour.

No personal examples.

Shitpost.

He is slightly blackpilled:

View attachment 528733

(Friend-zoned; claimed that she only wanted "male friends"; note the dates)

View attachment 528740
View attachment 528735

View attachment 528760

View attachment 528762

View attachment 528761

View attachment 528746

Second boyfriend:

View attachment 528748

View attachment 528749

Former "best friend" of S.R.B - After he was rejected, he still chose to "protect" her(sadly):

View attachment 528766
(Cucked enough for Shannon to use as a angry instrument)

View attachment 528755
(Deluded enough to defend her after she cheated on her Chadlite boyfriend with other men.)

View attachment 528753

Last photo:

View attachment 528771

This photo is very special indeed. He was, again, being used as an instrument.

This is the final result of Justus Grossbier knighting Shannon Rose Bosanac:

View attachment 531070

View attachment 531076