Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting So does arranged marriage work or not?

Gokubro

Gokubro

Banned
-
Some Indian guy said "India is a country of incels even though you can get arranged marriage". I just don't understand. Can someone enlighten me?

Visit r/arrangedmarriage and see what it's like

No. Can you get a woman who will be your wife thanks to arranged marriage? That's yes or no.
Yes. But u won't get any sex from her it's better not to arrange marriage, my father regrets marrying my mother everyday and it's in every indian/curry household story no one is happy with their marriage

JFL, she can say that you raped her?
No, she would just not have sex with u and there will always be quarrel about it but nor she or you can't divorce because of family pressure

It's basically hell, I would never consider it as a option

Can you force her to have sex?
That would be rape so u might go to jail even if you somehow don't, u would get beaten up by her family members and shit

If you want to live sexless with an unsatisfied foid all your life who will use your kids against you and will prio her own family over your happiness, arranged marriage is just fine.

That would be rape so u might go to jail even if you somehow don't, u would get beaten up by her family members and shit
If you want to live sexless with an unsatisfied foid all your life who will use your kids against you and will prio her own family over your happiness, arranged marriage is just fine.

No u won't and it is culturally somewhat accepted. Martial rape is legal in India. A few curry husbands I knew regularly raped and beat the shit out of their wives but they were rare. Most of them are low T cucks that get divorce rapes.

Last edited:
No u won't and culturally somewhat accepted. Martial rape is legal in India. A few curry husbands I knew regularly raped and beat the shit out of their wives but they were rare. Most of them are low T cucks that get divorce rapes.
Nigga who wants to rape his wife for sex that's so cucked haha i don't think arrange marriage is ever worth it it's just a worse version of sugar daddy

Yep. Sad reality of marriage. She can deny you sex and you can't do shit about it. I think it's insane for a wife to be able to claim her husband "raped" her. For fucks sake, it's your JOB as a wife to give your husband sex. A husband should be legally able to fuck his wife whenever he feels like it. Clown world we live in. My own father was a victim of this in marriage. My mother hadn't gave him sex or even a kiss in about 12 years before he passed away, and he couldn't do anything about it. There were times he went out and didn't tell me where he went though, so maybe he got some action outside of the marriage :feelshehe:. If he did, good for him.

That's yes or no.
It ''works'', but it doesn't. You technically get a wife, but as the others said, she will despise you, turn your kids against you, and not give you affection and sex.

Because here's the thing. If she was attracted to you and actually wanted to marry you, there would be no ''arranged'' part in the marriage.

I would literally do anything to have kids. What are you talking about?
Kids will only be used as a weapon against you in any argument or in divorce. Fuck having kids, man. I'd hate to spend my hard earned money on some parasite who probably won't even like me once they turn 18. My money goes straight to my fast car and other hobbies. I ain't creating a leech just to suck me dry of all I have.

Foids despise me anyway.

If I have kids - my life is a success.

If I have children this means I had sex.
If you have kids you had sex once. My mother stopped having sex with my father a couple years after I was born. Poor bastard went around 15 years without sex or even a kiss from her until he died. She didn't even kiss him in his last 2 weeks when we knew he was dying of pancreatic cancer.

Yep. Sad reality of marriage. She can deny you sex and you can't do shit about it. I think it's insane for a wife to be able to claim her husband "raped" her. For fucks sake, it's your JOB as a wife to give your husband sex. A husband should be legally able to fuck his wife whenever he feels like it. Clown world we live in. My own father was a victim of this in marriage. My mother hadn't gave him sex or even a kiss in about 12 years before he passed away, and he couldn't do anything about it. There were times he went out and didn't tell me where he went though, so maybe he got some action outside of the marriage :feelshehe:. If he did, good for him.

If you have kids you had sex once. My mother stopped having sex with my father a couple years after I was born. Poor bastard went around 15 years without sex or even a kiss from her until he died. She didn't even kiss him in his last 2 weeks when we knew he was dying of pancreatic cancer.
Most empathetic gender

You are not an incel if you don't want children
I want sex badly, but I'd hate to have kids. In this day and age divorce laws favor women. I have my dad's cabin and his classic muscle car. I refuse to ever give a bitch a chance to steal all that from me.

... which is more than zero.
It's a drop in the ocean. A few minutes of pleasure at the cost of 18 years of child rearing ain't worth it.

Most empathetic gender
Yep. At least my father and I were like best friends though, so he didn't die alone. We did lots of fun stuff with his muscle car and cabin while he was around.

Yep. At least my father and I were like best friends though, so he didn't die alone. We did lots of fun stuff with his muscle car and cabin while he was around.
I wish I was as close as you were with your father. Mine always favored my sister over me. I guess it is what it is.

I wish I was as close as you were with your father. Mine always favored my sister over me. I guess it is what it is.
Damn bro, sisterpill strikes again. Fuck I'm glad I was an only child. Having a brother would have been alright, but having a sister would have been fucking brutal. I will always be grateful for my father. He taught me about cars since I was 4. He also taught me about maintaining the cabin and I was doing projects out there with him for over 12 years. Sad your father didn't pay as much attention to you.

In India u can legally rape your wife but the problem is she can divorce rape u. Not that it matters tho because alimony is not a thing unless the wife is extremely poor. The Indian laws are kinda based ngl.

In India u can legally rape your wife but the problem is she can divorce rape u. Not that it matters tho because alimony is not a thing unless the wife is extremely poor. The Indian laws are kinda based ngl.
Good to know. In America where I'm at the laws totally fail men.

Its could work if the couples r nice to each other

If you manage to find the 0.01% of girls that wouldn't find marrying a subhuman and are from some isolated corner of the globe, then it might work out.

So the conclusion of this thread is that arranged marriages objectively work and everyone who dislikes them is a fucking 0 IQ troglodyte.

Last edited: