Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal So dead inside I made two whores uncomfortable

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
Caught a bus to walmart for some frozen trash, sat facing two other whores in the opposing 2 column seating. Was so fucking dead inside I just kept staring at the bitch with the stuck up face, whore called her girl to move to the back of the bus after about 10 mintues of this. Looked her in the eyes when getting off the bus too dumb cunt. I should have sat next to them to fuck with them more

There was 2 latina gigastacies in front of me having a conversation in Spanish. It was brutal knowing I a disgusting truecel was sitting in front of them. I kept putting my head down so I wouldn’t make eye contact or shit like that.

There was 2 latina gigastacies in front of me having a conversation in Spanish. It was brutal knowing I a disgusting truecel was sitting in front of them. I kept putting my head down so I wouldn’t make eye contact or shit like that.
I used to be like this self regulating but I've reached the point of my shame and pride being dead. I just stare at toilets now. Not in a creepy or angry way either, just a deadpan stare cuz I"m dead inside

I used to be like this self regulating but I've reached the point of my shame and pride being dead. I just stare at toilets now. Not in a creepy or angry way either, just a deadpan stare cuz I"m dead inside
I c. I usually turn away when caught staring

Caught a bus to walmart for some frozen trash, sat facing two other whores in the opposing 2 column seating. Was so fucking dead inside I just kept staring at the bitch with the stuck up face, whore called her girl to move to the back of the bus after about 10 mintues of this. Looked her in the eyes when getting off the bus too dumb cunt. I should have sat next to them to fuck with them more
Based. Give em what they fucking deserve. Kek.

We had a Walmart in our city because of all the amerilard soldiers stationed in Germany. But they closed it. I miss Wallmart,

We had a Walmart in our city because of all the amerilard soldiers stationed in Germany. But they closed it. I miss Wallmart,
I want a robust german whore... I wish I was an amerimutt soldier stationed there. Also why is germany so cucked letting an american base in their country

I want a robust german whore... I wish I was an amerimutt soldier stationed there. Also why is germany so cucked letting an american base in their country
robust is the best adjective to describe a woman. no matter if you get it or not.