Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion So... clown world is now becoming really oppressive?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I've noticed this since 2016 but now it's getting really bad, isn't it?

I don't mean about any one topic but over quite a large number of them.

I do think it focuses on some groups over others, such as men over women.

Is anyone else considering emigrating? I really don't know what to do anymore.

Maybe in more authoritarian countries like this it's impossible to avoid legal problems 100% so all you can do is avoid doing the worst things and otherwise just cross your fingers and hope for the best!

... or emigrate, lol

Have the police there in Britain go full orwellian?

Have the police there in Britain go full orwellian?

It definitely feels worse yeah.

I was feeling really shaken by it all when I made this thread, lol. I'm feeling a bit more grounded now. But yeah I feel like I need to keep my wits about me legally so I don't get stung by this increasingly authoritarian country.

What are things like where you are?

It definitely feels worse yeah.

I was feeling really shaken by it all when I made this thread, lol. I'm feeling a bit more grounded now. But yeah I feel like I need to keep my wits about me legally so I don't get stung by this increasingly authoritarian country.

What are things like where you are?
People here have no choice but to get the jab, joblessness, inflation, crime rate on the rise, etc. One of the cope I do is browse threads and post here on .is

I'm glad the US is lagging behind UK, Australia, and Canada: I can watch those countries, and when it's time, but too late, for those residents to emigrate, I can safely emigrate as the window will be closing here shortly after. Maybe I'll head to Russia. Maybe I'll go to that small village in Russia near the North Korean border, XacaH (Khasan).

the police are completely cucked in the uk and arrest people over stupid shit, they'd probably arrest someone just for being an incel because that's "wrongthink" or send them to "LGBTQ counter-terrorism deradicalisation centre". Meanwhile, they have actual criminals they need to arrest, that they probably don't even give a fuck about.

Clown world (noun): The current state of the world, in which: males behave like cucks for foids, the government promotes feminist ideas, fat and ugly normies like Seth Rogen have sex yet incels can't, and foids would rather be gay/fuck a dog rather than have sex with a sub7/10 male.