Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope So close yet so far

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I have less than 500 to go!!!! but thats still so many posts. Its the last long mile. I'm almost there. I feel lame saying this but I am genuinely excited for having a red name on an obscure forum online :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Now I just need to postmaxx for the next few days for a large chunk of my day and I can get it! Weird to think how for ages I felt like I would never get red name but now I'm less than 500 away. Its still a whole rank to go but fuck I've already done 4500.

Confetticat

Brutal postcount mog.

Well done you can do it bro :feelsokman:

Good luck my friend, wonder if i will ever get there myself.

RIP you are approaching the dreaded orange colors. I swear you have orange for so long
You're the first person i remember from this forum tbh. i remember when you bullied me.

You're the first person i remember from this forum tbh. i remember when you bullied me.
wait wat? I dedsrs dont remember. I was probably kidding if I was coming off as mean tbh

I'm colorblind so the colors of names means jack shit to me but i liek the stars.

wait wat? I dedsrs dont remember. I was probably kidding if I was coming off as mean tbh
I had a different AVI and i was a greycel. You brutally mocked my spelling. I was traumatized.

stop making my color less valuable by adding yourself to it

inb4 banned for low effort threads :feelsEhh:

Man, I feel like I'll be on this colour forever. I like it though. I'm not desperate for the red screen name colour, fine and dandy thought it is.

Man, I feel like I'll be on this colour forever. I like it though. I'm not desperate for the red screen name colour, fine and dandy thought it is.
yours matches your avi

From now on I will report every single post you make so u get banned b4 10k

You can do it bro