Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel So close yet so far away

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
At work I sit about 4 feet away from premium young (but legal) virgin pussy. But I can’t have. Only for Chad. I get indicators of disgust while if I was a Chad I would be popping that cherry.

*i know it’s cope to think she may be a virgin but there is a chance because she’s from a certain religious family and comes across as one of those holes that will get married in her early 20s just to fuck.

how could a subhuman such as you dare to even look at her? clear off you maggot

nah, even the religious foids had "accidents" where some how a huge cock entered their pussy

when things like that happens is when I realize how much of a inteligent idea monogamy was. Just imagine having to endure this 10,000 years ago but with no social order, laws or whatsoever

Honestly I'd kill chad to have that girl.

nah, even the religious foids had "accidents" where some how a huge cock entered their pussy

or she took 8 dicks up her ass and gave 17 blowjobs but never did vaginal so she convinces herself that she isn't a disgusting whore that should get beheaded.

At work I sit about 4 feet away from premium young (but legal) virgin pussy. But I can’t have. Only for Chad. I get indicators of disgust while if I was a Chad I would be popping that cherry.

*i know it’s cope to think she may be a virgin but there is a chance because she’s from a certain religious family and comes across as one of those holes that will get married in her early 20s just to fuck.
What makes you think she's religious?

Cope, she's no virgin, not even from the ass

What makes you think she's religious?
I’ve worked with her for months, and know her and her whole family are heavily into the church.

or she took 8 dicks up her ass and gave 17 blowjobs but never did vaginal so she convinces herself that she isn't a disgusting whore that should get beheaded.

Foids be like: I am a devout Christian, but it just so happens a giant cock just went inside my hole by accident, teehee!

I’ve worked with her for months, and know her and her whole family are heavily into the church.
And in those months, you've not been accused of sexual harassment? Also, hate to burst your bubble but her being religious doesn't mean anything, she's definitely gotten dicked down before.

whores give us all sorrow each day. ER did nothing wrong

And in those months, you've not been accused of sexual harassment? Also, hate to burst your bubble but her being religious doesn't mean anything, she's definitely gotten dicked down before.
I talk to her and any attractive girl as little as possible. The only females I talk to regularly at work are the old roasties.

This is brutal to hear, man. The tantalization must drive you mad.